Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Fruits Delivery


I eat an Navel orange everyday which I buy from Aeon supermarket at MYR 18.50 nett for a pack of 10 medium Navel oranges. Since I don't drive I could not go to Aeon supermarket so I have been rationing by eating only a quarter orange a day instead of one whole orange. Then I decided to search online for fruits delivery and found https://www.mysupremefresh.com/ which delivers fresh fruits to doorstep everyday within the Klang Valley with free delivery for orders above MYR 150 nett.

So I am happy to say I made my order online on Friday 3 April 2020 (d17) and received my fruits on Saturday 4 April 2020 (d18) which is the next day. Fast and efficient. The fruits are fresh and specially selected with no fruits with rotting parts. 10 oranges for MYR 21.90 nett is value for money because the oranges are larger than the ones I bought from Aeon supermarket and they are juicier and sweeter with more tender sacs. The bananas (6) costs MYR 7.50 nett.

XL Red Dragon fruits (4 for MYR 16.90 nett) and avocados are my favourites too.

These avocados may look green but they are ripe and ready to be eaten. Creamy! 3 for MYR 23.90 nett.

8 Large Granny Smith Apples at MYR 12.90 nett.

1 kg of crunchy seedless sweet green grapes at MYR 52 nett. The photo above is only one third portion of the 1 kg grapes.

So I order above MYR 150 nett for free delivery.

As before, contactless delivery so the fruits are placed on my car. I will definitely buy from them again when I have finished eating this batch of fruits.

*** Tuesday 7 April 2020 (d21) ***


Not-my-breakfast of sunny side up egg, charsiew, bok choy on dry instant noodles at 8 am.

My brunch and tea of cold beef, peanut butter and jam burger from my fridge. Ate half for brunch at 10 am and half for tea at 3 pm. For dinner, I ate 4 slices of Massimo wheat germ bread at 6 pm and half a red dragon fruit at 7 pm. It is easier to eat cold burger because the juice and sauce does not flow out at all so it is not messy. Previously when I eat the burger immediately when it was hot, the juice and sauce dripped all over my fingers.

For the Burger Bundle set (MYR 75 nett) from myBurgerLab that I bought on Sunday 5 April 2020 (d19), I chose the following 3 burgers: Beef, Peanut Butter, Jam burger, Beef and mushrooms burger, Beef, pineapple, mushrooms burger. The set also includes popcorn chicken which is very tasty.

Eating this burger is like eating dessert because it is sweet due to the peanut butter and jam. I have eaten this burger twice.

Tasty burger.

The red sauce makes it saltier than the other burgers but I like the pineapple in it.

This is a winner that I will definitely order again. I chose Honey Mustard dip.


26 comments:

  1. What a brilliant idea to buy all the freshest fruits online. Their prices are reasonable except the avocado. Perhaps it is not in season or they were imported from faraway. Maybe I should not compare with the ones from Indonesia or Thailand..

    You sounded so pitiful to ration your orange consumption to a quarter!! I am also surprised that you do not drive. I guess you have stress or anxiety attack on the busy streets.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the avocados are from Far North Queensland so this price is expected. Yes, very pitiful to have to ration to eat one quarter orange from one orange everyday. PH also does not drive and I can understand why because I do not drive too.

      Delete
  2. The avocados are expensive.I seldom eat fruits and the only fruits ieat are mango and watermelon. Maybe i will like avocado as i like creamy food. I have never tried burger with peanut butter and jam before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How often do you eat mangoes and watermelons? I think you will like avocados. Can try burger with peanut butter and jam because it tastes good.

      Delete
  3. That breakfast looks really good! You cooked it? I'm out of fruits now - will buy more when we run out of a lot of things and I would have to go out to the neighbourhood shops again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband does all the cooking here because I do not cook anymore after having cooked everyday in UK. Yes, do support the local shops.

      Delete
  4. the jam, peanut butter with beef burger must taste weird...with the taste overpower one another...Anyway, I think I would still stick to the conventional savoury burgers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it does not taste weird. The taste does not clash and does not overpower one another. You should try it because myBurgerLab is at OUG only, quite near to your place.

      Delete
  5. Free delivery is good. Do keep healthy and eat lots of fresh fruits.

    Delivery to my area is limited and mostly there are charges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Supreme Fresh does delivery to many places within the Klang Valley, even until Sungai Buloh so if you buy MYR150, you will get free delivery I believe.

      Delete
    2. RM150 of fruits is rather a lot though!

      Delete
    3. You got 5 persons in your household so can finish the fruits no problem la.

      Delete
    4. The kids are small eaters and the ketua keluarga is very fussy.

      Delete
    5. just buy their favourite fruits!

      Delete
  6. Kapıya teslim güzel oluyor ama bazen kazık fiyat olabiliyor.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I also must order fruits one of these days.. or perhaps I drop by the fruit stall nearby my house. I had a big pear left in the fridge only.. the burgers look good, I have yet to order from Spade's burger, heard they are nice too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If your fruit stalls do delivery, can always support them by ordering from them.

      Delete
  8. Fruits looked fresh. Fast delivery as well.

    We have fruits on alternate day. Grapes, pears, apple. Now we only have one honeydew left, not yet cut. Today just finish a quarter of honeydew that bought previously.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why have fruits on alternate days? Can eat fruits everyday.

      Delete
  9. I still have oranges in the fridge. Today, my neighbour gave me a papaya. Temporary I need not have to buy fruits. Not much space in my fridge. Need to clear the green vegetables first. The burger meals look good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have a vegetable garden so you have endless supply of vegetables, no need to buy.

      Delete
  10. The fruits delivery is quite fast. I ordered some vegetables on Monday and till today ding dong ding dong with the supplier, I still have not received. Very bad experience.

    I can't imagine eating cold burger LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. which supplier did you order from? epetani in ttdi should deliver to your place cos one utama is near ttdi.

      Delete
    2. you should try. cold burgers are nice to eat too.

      Delete
    3. hope you get your vegetables soon.

      Delete