Sunday, April 12, 2020

Reheat and Eat

I bought some noodles with braised egg and meat from the kway chap stall located at Million Ocean coffee shop on Friday 20 March 2020 as takeaway for MYR 8 nett and only ate it the next day so it was reheated in a pan over a stove and I ate it directly from the pan to save on water to wash extra utensils.

This rice was bought from the same stall too for MYR 8 nett on Tuesday 17 March 2020 and eaten on the next day so it was reheated too and eaten directly from the pan.

This pack of rice is also bought from the same stall on the same Tuesday at the same price but eaten on the same day during the evening directly from the fridge. It was cold but still edible to save from effort to reheat it. Or in other words, I am too lazy to reheat it because reheating is not done by me, I just eat direct from the pan but I will wash the pan.

12 comments:

  1. Today i am too lazy to dabao food to eat so i just eat bread, i think i will lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like million ocean shop still open for dabao....hmmnnn i m tinking of dabao frm there...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please write about it when u go tapao to try, ok?

      Delete
  3. I had my food delivery today. 2nd time during this MCO. Chicken rice for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Today is very warm. Will be boiling rice porridge for dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I assume that your spouse does the reheating for you. I actually don't mind eating straight from the fridge. I would just let it stand long enough so that it won't be so cold. I once ate char koay teow cold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he reheats and we both share to eat. I am ok to eat cold food but sometimes too many days better to reheat to get rid of a bit of germs.

      Delete
  6. Hey, but your non-stick pan (looks like a Tefal?)... don't let the metal spoon scratch it.

    ReplyDelete