Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Buy Cheddar Bay Biscuits

*** Sunday 19 April 2020 d33 ***

Two sets of oven broiled salmon with potato wedges and vegetables (grilled carrots, capsicums, brinjals and long beans) at MYR 48.34 nett with 20% off for total bill above MYR 90 nett so for each set, the price after discount is MYR 38.67 nett.

4 brown paper bags of cheddar bay biscuits at buy 5 get 1 free so I bought 4 sets at a total of MYR 30.12 nett with 20% off (MYR 24.096 nett so it costs MYR 1.004 for a cheddar bay biscuit).

6 in a bag so I have 24 yummy cheese biscuits to last me 24 days. I have put 12 into the freezer. I wanted to buy these biscuits for a long time but they were not for sale but included as a complimentary starter so when I noticed that I could buy them via grab app, I jump at the chance and bought 4 bags.

Total price including tax and delivery fees are MYR 109.95 nett.

Nicely packed in one bag. Ordered at 11.22 am and received at 12.10 noon from Red Lobster, Quill City Mall.

2 pm, I finished the previous day ccf and yam cake from the fridge.

Keeping to schedule so ate 5 of 6 tenders with the ccf.

2.30 pm, wrapped up lunch with half a red dragon fruit.

5 pm, help to finish the vegetables because it has cheese on them. Kept the wedges for another day.

7 pm, ate half salmon and all vegetables. Yummy! Keep half salmon and all wedges for next day meal.

8 pm. Ate 1 of 24 cheddar bay biscuit. Taste exactly like how I like it, lightly cheesey and doughy. I wonder whether it would taste just as good after it has been in the freezer for 23 days.

16 comments:

  1. The salmon looks good in the 1st picture. I love red dragon fruits too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both salmon and red dragon fruits taste good.

      Delete
  2. U usually have 5 to 6 light meals in a day? I prefer Texas chicken honey biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't keep count. ;p I just eat until full and when hungry will eat again. I also bought Texas chicken honey butter biscuit yesterday. They are much bigger. Both I like.

      Delete
  3. Hey! That reminds me! I did not stock up on any salmon. My girl loves it! Must remember when I go out to stock up on food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will you be buying fresh salmon or frozen ones?

      Delete
  4. I think I live in caves. I probably have eaten cheddar crackers before but your biscuits looks different and new. I had to Google to learn it. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like you would have eaten cheddar bay biscuits but you may have forgotten about it.

      Delete
  5. That is a lot of biscuits! LOL! They are delicious, I like them too. Should be all right kept in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Red Lobster is still at The Curve so you could order the biscuits too via Grab!

      Delete
  6. The cheddar bay biscuits look good, i like this type of biscuit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then you will like Texas Chicken Honey Butter Biscuits too.

      Delete
  7. Ok those biscuits look good. Let me check if they deliver to my area... But rather pricey overall.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20% off for orders above MYR 90 is worth it. Red Lobster at The Curve should delivery to your area I believe.

      Delete
  8. The cheddar bay biscuits must be so good.

    ReplyDelete