Saturday, April 25, 2020

Support Mama Cooking Restaurant

*** Wednesday 22 April 2020 d36 ***

So we bought Rice Wine Chicken (MYR 30 nett) from Mama Cooking Restaurant, Kuchai Lama via Grab on Tuesday 21 April 2020 d35 to support this eatery since we find their food quite tasty. So the next day, my spouse reheat the rice wine chicken and added Suhun, spring onions with a deep fried egg to it for lunch at 12.45 noon. Very aromatic rice wine, sweet and strong tasting even after a day in the fridge. Delicious!
My portion eaten at 1.30 pm - no chicken meat because I just ate one Texas Chicken Tender with 3 slices of bread at 11.30 am but I love deep fried eggs in rice wine - just so very tasty!

9.30 am - Not-My-Breakfast. The last two slabs of roast pork from Boon Signature Roast Pork bought on Tuesday 31 March 2020 (d14) with tomato, cucumber on two slices of sprouted Rainbow bread. So the roast pork has been in the fridge for 22 days but still taste good due to the thick fatty layer.

Added honey mustard (17 days in the fridge) from myBurgerLab popcorn chicken (bought on Sunday 5 April 2020 d19) on top of the roast pork.

11.30 - my brunch of one Texas Chicken Tender bought on Tuesday 21 April 2020 d35 with the last slice of gardenia whole meal bread and 2 slices of sprouted Rainbow bread. As can be seen, the tender is thicker than KFC's tender.

A cut cross section to show how thick the tender is so I prefer this to KFC's tender.

14 comments:

  1. Oooo...I love that "not your breakfast" and I guess you know why. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya, it is the roast pork. Did you get your roast pork? I think I remember reading that you did.

      Delete
  2. Wah..the food keeps very well in the fridge. I thought I was the only one who eats stuff kept for many days in the fridge but you have brought it to another level. LOL! I have seen Mama Cooking on Grabfood but have not checked them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! What I saw was actually Mama Kim. LOL!

      Delete
    2. Ya, I think Mama Cooking is too far so will be not available to deliver to your area.

      Delete
    3. Oh, I think Mama Kim's dishes are not spicy enough for you. I have eaten at their many branches many times because my lunch friend loves going to eat there.

      Delete
  3. I love any food that adds Chinese rice wine. They are heavenly to boost the taste of the meat like chicken, pork or fish.

    I told my wife not to cook too much until we have to eat leftovers for many days. So we try to make small portions just enough for one meal. Not easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So you are those that cannot eat the same dish for many days. Not efficient to cook small portions. Too much effort.

      Delete
  4. I love rice wine chicken and Texas chicken.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can cook rice wine chicken very well.

      Delete
  5. The texas chicken tenders look good. In sg, kfc business very good, i saw a lot of people takeaway kfc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here both kfc and texas chicken business are very good.

      Delete
  6. People do say Texas chicken has much bigger portions than KFC. I'm don't eat either very often so I'm not too sure.

    The sprouted Rainbow bread sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the Texas chicken pieces are a bit bigger and the meat more tender. Sprouted Rainbow bread is Adventist Bread.

      Delete