Monday, October 23, 2017

Spicy Sawadee Crunch

1 set of Spicy Sawadee crunch 3 pieces chicken with 1 whipped potato and 1 coleslaw (which I exchanged at no extra charge for 1 whipped potato) and 1 cold ice Lipton lemon tea (MYR16.90 nett). The chicken is very crispy and spicy but I still can stand the spiciness so it is very tasty and I don't mind having it again. Just need to be careful not to take a deep breath after taking a bite of the chicken because breathing in the spicy coating on top of the chicken will cause coughing fits.

So tempting looking, right?

1 set of original chicken (1piece) with 3 tenders with sour cream dip, fries and a cold soft drink (MYR12.60 nett). I upgraded the soft drink to milo but I failed to mention the word hot so I was given cold milo with ice cubes and charged a upgrade fee of MYR1.50 nett.

Shoryuken rice bowl (MYR6.30 nett) with a request to omit the sauce. Taste like chicken rice. I saw the add-on menu on the countertop so on impulse I added on vanilla pudding mango peach at MYR2.90 nett.

A closer look.

Could be considered a mistake ordering this because it has the artificial cordial drink mango peach taste but I finished eating it all after sharing some with my friend because it is easy to eat, just need to swallow no need to chew.

Could not resist this so added on cheesy balls at MYR6.90 nett for 5 balls. Expensive but yummylicious!

22 comments:

  1. KFC also into Thai? McD too right? I've not eaten both in a long time. The only Thai I'm longing for is the pork burger I ate in McD Bangkok. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can always go to Bangkok for holidays with your family again! yes both offer Thai flavours, chicken and fish.

      Delete
  2. Saw the ads all over town, the KFC Thai chicken. Thinking of going to give it a try. It does look a lot nicer in the photos though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Long time did not eat in KFC. Dont know what its promotion. I dont think I would like that Thai spicy crunch. I dont like Thai spice in my fried chicken. But cheesy balls for me. Hehe.

    Haha. The tv ad of the Thai spicy sawadee crunch was good and funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what Thai spice is supposed to taste like.

      Delete
  4. I don't mind eating KFC chicken once in a while. On my next visit, I must order the cheesy balls to try. They look good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This isn't sour right? Like the tom yum promo some time back?

    The cheese balls sound good to me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw their ads but have not try it out.
    But I prefer McD ayam goreng =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't remember how McD ayam goreng tastes like because I can't even remember when was the last time I ate them - may never eaten before. LOL!

      Delete
  7. For KFC, I prefer original chicken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too but this new spicy crunch is quite tasty.

      Delete
  8. I must try this since I love Thai flavors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the dish looks yummy! mouth watering!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nowadays kfc has so much new items in their menu...I must go try one day!

    ReplyDelete