Thursday, October 5, 2017

Upeh

Cucur Udang (Prawn fritters) at MYR6.90+ (6% GST = MYR7.30 nett). As they have been cut up, I have not sure how many pieces of whole prawn fritters are on this tray.

Close up look - They are crispy.

Nasi Goreng Selasih (Basil Fried Rice) at MYR17.90+ (MYR19 nett). Taste as nice as before but the price has reduced after the place has changed its name (most likely the owner has changed too) but the menu stays almost the same, offering the same dishes. A glass of hot teh tarik at MYR3.70+ (MYR3.90 nett).

Please click on the above photo for a larger image

Almost the same dishes

Nasi Kerabu Royal looks good. Will try next time.

Snacks

The eatery looks almost the same.

Total Bill for 2 pax is MYR30.20 nett.

Belanga is now Upeh at the Gardens Mall.

16 comments:

  1. Usually is the price will go up, seldom reduce, so it is good that price has reduced and still tastes as nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cucur udang was served with what sauce? I love to eat it with chili sauce.

    The owner is so nice to reduce the food price. That is a rare gem indeed as everyone else is taking every given opportunity to raise their prices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I did not try the saucs so I don't know what sauce it is. agreed that it is nice the price went lower.

      Delete
  3. Oh!!! That place next to Nyonya Colours. Did not get to check it out then. I sure wouldn't want to miss the chance should I happen to be around there again - my kind of dishes, many of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that menu page with just Hi-Tea for ideal snacks.
    The cucur udang looked good like Tacos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh changed already? I always pass by on the way to Zen hehe. Don't think I'd ever be eating here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. u mean on the way to zun express? I know your hubby prefers his usual food and won't try this.

      Delete
  6. I like fried stuff like these.. but only refraining cos nowadays eat a bit too much, the body will become "hot"... hahaaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. can eat this but must drink bitter herb drinks like hor yan hor, wong lokat or tanganlo leong char a lot.

      Delete
  7. I love cucur udang! Can lot lots! Lol!

    ReplyDelete