Thursday, October 26, 2017

Twice a day

I visited Wild Honey, Pavilion again and noticed that the Barbary (duck leg confit) dish and Greek (Open faced omelette baked with fragrant lamb moussaka) dish have been removed from their menu and there were new items in the menu.

For breakfast, two of my friends and I ordered two dishes to share. Each of my friend chose 1 dish. 

This dish is called "European" - cherry tomatoes, two poached eggs with Hollandaise sauce, mushrooms, turkey ham on brioche at MYR 25++ (10% service charge and 6% GST = MYR 29.15 nett).

Chicken Sandwich - MYR 34++ (MYR39.65 nett). 

Grilled chicken breast, lemon mayo, rocket, tomato on grilled ciabatta.

All these food for 3 pax.

I did not order any drinks. The cup of flat white coffee and a pot of hot tea are for my friends. We did not share the drinks. Total bill for 3 is MYR 99.10 nett.

I ended up at the same place for lunch on the same day with two two friends. This time each of us chose a dish to share. It so happened that the same dish (European) was selected by one of my friend.

Somehow I feel that this dish looks better this time when compared to the one I had during breakfast. From the photos, don't you think so too?

This is my choice - Roasted Pumpkin and Sweet Potato salad - MYR 26++ (MYR 30.30 nett).

Baby spinach, chickpeas, toasted pine nuts, tomatoes and honey mustard dressing. So tasty!

Belgian at MYR 24++ (MYR 28 nett). One of my friend decided to have a sweet dessert lunch.

Waffles with coconut cream, grilled mango, blueberries, toasted coconut flakes with Canadian maple syrup.

MYR 115.43 nett for 3 pax. We shared the food but not the drinks. As with breakfast, I did not order any drinks but my two friends did buy a drink each.

14 comments:

  1. At least you ate different selections even though it is the same place except for the same dish of European

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh? No more duck? Hmmm!!! The chicken sandwich looks good though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was also surprised to see the duck has been removed.

      Delete
  3. Wow! The dishes looked good abd appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks very nice but oh so pricey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same price range as zun express set meals I would say.

      Delete
  5. Everything looked very good and so delicious. I am hungry now.
    I like that salad with so many big leaves. The price is reasonable too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. big leaves are baby spinach! The price is between 20 and 30 MYR is not too high.

      Delete
  6. The dishes look colourful and delicious. So many choices to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. right, there are many choices in the menu but some cost over MYR50 per item so I don't know whether I will order those or not.

      Delete
  7. The food looks really good. I would not mind visiting twice a day :)

    ReplyDelete