Thursday, October 12, 2017

Maki

California Maki - MYR4.80 nett.

Tamago Maki - MYR2.80 nett and Avocado Maki - MYR4.80 nett.

Aburi Salmon Sushi - MYR6.80 nett. I spent a total of MYR19.20 nett on the above maki and sushi. I thought if I ordered maki instead of sushi I would not be so full but I still am very full from the amount of rice consumed. Maybe I should stick to my usual selection or try other combination with less rice.

This bill is for 4 pax - MYR68.60 nett. Lunch at Sushi Zanmai, the Gardens Mall.

14 comments:

  1. I just had sushi at Sushi Express again recently but did not post about it as it was about the same food I ate, sushi is something I cannot resist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could eat sushi everyday. so convenient!

      Delete
  2. That is why I usually just order sashimi. Maki or sushi has too much rice for me but my boys love them. They are rice tanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girl would love these, she goes to one place here for Japanese that she feels is quite good. I am not that keen anymore since the very good one here closed shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't eat much of these items. The rice is very filling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always tickled by their names like California Rolls and California Maki. Why they don't have Hawaii Rolls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. if you do an online search, there are Hawaiian Rolls/Maki around.

      Delete
  6. I love California Roll too, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is ok except for the fake crab sticks in it.

      Delete
  7. You don't take sashimi?

    For me I NEED the rice to fill my tummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do eat sashimi but only very high quality ones so only eat them once in a blue moon because cannot afford the high price.

      Delete