Sunday, August 11, 2024

Ong Ong Chicken Rice OUG

On Sunday 11.aug.2024, it was raining when we went out for lunch. He wanted to try a chicken eatery that opens at 11 am.

*** ζ—ΊεŸŽ ***

11.26 am - he ordered all the food:
Steamed chicken prawn hor fun soup MYR 12.50+ 
Kampung chicken thigh rice MYR 13.50+
Salted spicy mustard MYR 15+
Chicken livers and gizzards MYR 5+
2 braised tofu MYR 2.80
2 braised egg MYR 2.80

Very flavourful food. I like the texture of the braised tofu.

11.27 am - kampung chicken thigh rice MYR 13.50+

12.07 noon - he ordered a cup of hot coffee MYR 4+ after he has finished eating his fill and I am still eating the bowl of hor fun.

12.30 noon - I was too full so I couldn't finish this remaining portion of hor fun because it was really a lot.

12.40 noon - total MYR 64.90 nett.

11.26 am - interior 

11.27 am - food preparation 

12.40 noon - shop name in the wall formed by tiles

12.41 noon - it was still raining. We parked the car right in front of this eatery.

Morning 44.05

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. there's quite alot of items that you both ordered...It was a stroke of luck finding parking so close...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cos he wanted to try all the main items so ordered 6 dishes. When we reached there, a car just vacated that spot so yes, lucky indeed. 🀞

      Delete
  2. That's a lot of food for the two of you and I bet some were taken home. I love chicken livers and gizzards! I enjoyed the Sunday rain since I was at home and it kept all my children/grandchildren home. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we didn't take any food home. The eggs, tofu, sour spicy vege and innards are quite ez for me to eat. That's why I couldn't eat all the hor fun because I was full and also because the chicken oil in the soup was too strong. Ah good that all furkids are home enjoying looking at the rain. πŸ‘ 😊

      Delete