Sunday, August 25, 2024

Iced Cham C Kosong

On Sunday 25.aug.2024, went out twice, once for breakfast and once for early dinner.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei ***

8.52 am - my chapfan no rice MYR 8 nett:
1. Steamed egg
2. Braised egg 
3. Okra
4. Bitter gourd 
5. Potatoes 
6. Lettuce
7. White tofu

8.57 am - his mixed pork mihun MYR 9 nett and hot coffee MYR 2.40 nett.

*** Ye Wen BKT Sri Petaling ***

2.50 pm - trotter vinegar MYR 20
Bkt mixed soup MYR 20
Taste fine so can order these two items again.

They are closed from 3 pm to 5 pm so we placed our order at 2.44 pm and the food is ready at 2.50 pm. We quickly ate the food and finished the food a bit after 3 pm.

2.50 pm - his small portion oil rice MYR 2 nett and my small portion plain rice MYR 2 nett.

Total MYR 44 nett.

*** Pakkopi Kaw Sri Petaling ***

3.13 pm - his hot white coffee MYR 3++
My iced cham C Kosong MYR 4.2++ which taste good so I will order this drink again.

Morning 44.75
Next morning 44.40

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. One fine day I must try iced cham. Who knows I might like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like the taste of tea then maybe you would like it. 😊

      Delete
  2. MYR8 for 7 dishes is a good price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is. That is why I always eat at this chapfan stall on Sunday unless got something crops up.

      Delete