Friday, August 16, 2024

DIY Ribs Radish Soup

On Friday 16.aug.2024, he cooked pork ribs radish red carrot soup at home so we didn't go out the whole day. I then cleared all the edible food from the freezer and fridge from 16 days ago.

*** DIY Ribs Radish Soup ***

11.11 am - early morning he cooked this pork ribs 18+, lobak 6+, red carrot 2+ and kelp soup. We bought the ingredients at Food Merchant Pavilion Bukit Jalil the previous day.

*** Clear Fridge Freezer Food ***

2.45 pm - I started eating at 3 pm. Half avocado and rainbow sprouted 7 grains bread.

3.18 pm - clear food from fridge:
- 2 tea eggs from Jynns PBJ bought the previous day
- buttery hand pulled danish from Verona bakery bought on 1aug2024, 16 days ago

Clear food from freezer:
- 3 deep fried pumpkin gao from WuGuYuFen Sri Petaling bought on 29jul2024, 18 days ago.

*** Wrapping up ***

4 pm - completed my omad with a bowl of ribs soup and kept the remaining soup in the fridge.

Morning - 44.45
Next morning - 44.7
Due to eating too much carb

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. hah..hah... it's like housekeeping. Ya, I sometimes have to do that when I find bits of cooked food here and there in the fridge. I love ribs and radish soup. It's very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowadays I try not to order food that I need to bring home to keep

      Delete
  2. Are you working towards a target weight?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The target is to maintain the weight to below 45 kg.

      Delete
    2. This was my weight upon starting work. This weight has never been achived since. HAHAA.

      Delete
    3. Wow! You are thin for your height because you are much taller.

      Delete