Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Bottomless Noodles

On Wednesday 28.aug.2024, went again to Yitcha Kaw Kaw because I want to eat the thin toasts Kaya butter again.

*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling ***

9.08 am - we ordered a small portion of curry noodles but they mistakenly send us a big portion even though the printed order slip states small portion which after sending us the big portion, they changed the order to a big portion so we paid the price for the big portion. The big portion price is MYR 15.90++

I like the big pieces of cabbages in this bowl of curry noodles. We chose wanton noodles.

9.45 am - I tried and tried to eat all the noodles but the noodles seem to be never ending so I had to bring it home.

9.59 am - there is so much noodles that it almost fill up the container from home. Straight into the freezer it went.

9.10 am - we ordered breakfast set A again with thin toasts butter kaya, eggs and signature white coffee MYR 10.90++

9.05 am - he added on a 5-piece item soup MYR 6.90++
I bought one curry puff MYR 3.60++ and ate it all by myself.

i
9.09 am - I ordered a glass of iced cham MYR 5++ which by default they put all cold drinks in takeaway containers so I took it home as well as I was full. Total MYR 49.05 nett inclusive of 6% SST and 10% service charge.

Morning 45.05
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Not eating RM5 chicken horfun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He says thong Kee Kai see hor fun tastes better.

      Delete
    2. I went there yesterday to try out the kai see hor fun. Yea, I think thong kee one tastes better too, coz got prawns. Yesterday, I also encountered the same issue of being charged the 'large' portion. Earlier when ordering my food, I asked the staff if the small and big horfun got any price difference during the promo, which he mentioned same price at RM5, hence i ordered big. But when i went to pay at cashier, I was charged normal price for big size (RM14+). So, I told the cashier, she quickly changed back to the price to RM5.80 without arguing much. The staffs there really can't do their job properly...

      Delete
    3. Thank you for sharing your experience. Good that you asked before hand about the price and checked your bill before paying. I think I will try out the branch in Taman Desa to see is it the same kind of service. Cincai cincai service.

      Delete
  2. I have tried the Yitcha Kaw Kaw curry noodles and it was just OK for me. They served you a lot of noodles. Maybe next time can request less noodles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On the menu, there are two options: small and large.

      We ordered small and we checked the printed order chit that they put on our table. It says small.

      But when we paid, the receipt says large and the price charged was large.

      So we think they gave us large by mistake and changed our order to be large after they gave us the large portion by mistake.

      For many places, we do request for small portions but half of the time we still get large portions by mistake. Because I think many places cannot understand why want less for the same price? Take it back to feed strays la.

      Delete