Tuesday, August 27, 2024

5 ringgit chicken horfun

On Tuesday 27.aug.2024, went to Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling for brunch because he saw a promo that the usual MYR 11.90++ shredded chicken hor fun soup is having a promo at MYR 5++ only.

*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling ***

9.13 am - I saw an new item on the menu so I ordered it - duck leg noodles herbal soup MYR 18.90++ I like the taste of the thin springy egg noodles and the duck leg meat and so I drank all the herbal soup to the last drop. Will order it again.

9.08 am - this is the shredded chicken hor fun soup promo price MYR 5++ when the usual price is MYR 11.90++ for a small portion and MYR 12.90++ for a large portion. I ate his remaining Hor fun. Tastes good 😋 

9.17 am - a set of eggs, signature coffee Kaw Kaw, toasts MYR 10.90++
I like the crispy thin toasts kaya butter so will order it again.

9.05 am - I ordered 4 pastries:
1. Curry puff with curry potatoes egg MYR 3.6++
Tasty so will order again
2. Bursting kaya puff MYR 2.9++
3. Salted egg lotus pastry MYR 4.5++
Too little salted egg so won't order again
4. New pastry chicken floss mung bean MYR 3.8++
Is tasty 😋 so bought 1 to take home 

9.17 am - cross section

Total MYR 61.55 nett. I bought one mung bean chicken floss pastry MYR 3.80++ to take home. 

The location is opposite TK Bakery Sri Petaling and a few shops away from TK Bakery is a shop that sells Hock Moon Hoong bakwa so we crossed the road and bought 600 g for him, about MYR 62. With so many eateries with Kaw Kaw in the name, he nearly went to Pakkopi Kaw Kaw opposite pinnacle condo.

Morning 45.05
Next morning 45.05
No change

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Which curry puff is better, thong kee or this one? Thong kee one is RM2.3 also with egg in it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is bigger and more crunchy crust. Thong Kee is smaller, softer and easier to eat cos the crust is not as hard. The amount of fillings are the same though so I am ok to eat both.

      Delete
  2. Wow. The duck leg herbal noodle soup sure looked good. I would like to try that. Curry puff for me, I ain't crazy about the other pastries. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The chicken floss mung bean pastry is very nice 😋 👍

      Delete
  3. Hmmm...now you make me want to try the chicken floss mung bean pastry. I saw it in the display counter and because I love mung bean, I thought I might try it one day. Not a fan of chicken or meat floss though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't like chicken floss, there is a risk you may not like this pastry because the chicken floss and mung beans 1:1

      Delete