Saturday, August 10, 2024

Lamb Stew Hor Fun

On Saturday 10.aug.2024, no parking at million ocean so went on to the previous location of New Lian Hin for brunch.

*** New Lian Hin ***

8.47 am - he ordered curry noodles MYR 9.50 nett and I ordered lamb Stew Hor fun MYR 16.90 nett. The lamb is soft and tender enough for me and I like the lamb taste so I will order it again.

Total MYR 36.40 nett inclusive of 2 half boiled eggs not in photos. Bill still says Restoran New Lian Hin.

The signboard now says Restoran TST.

9.29 am - I have eaten both braised mutton wanton mee and lamb stew Hor fun soup. I prefer the latter.

When back, I ate all the remaining two Mr. Bean pancake: kaya cheese and chocolate cheese. He ate the remaining 1 hazelnut pancake.

Morning 43.9
Next morning 44.05

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm... I wish I could try the lamb stew. It sounds tasty from your description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is 😋 tasty. I believe you would like it too.

      Delete