Wednesday, August 7, 2024

D Laksa Aeon Mid Valley

On Wednesday 7.aug.2024, went to Swee Hing coffee shop for brunch.

*** Tuesday 6.aug.2024 ***

12.51 noon - D'Laksa has been around for many years but this time only I got to taste it. Total price for one laksa, one rojak and one lemon assam boi drink is MYR 19.30 nett. The drink is an add on at MYR 2.50 nett when the usual price is MYR 4 nett. I added on the drink because I am afraid the assam laksa would be spicy but it is not that spicy. There is quite a lot of fish in the broth so I may eat it again. 

As for the fruit rojak, I prefer ACL's fruit rojak because this fruit rojak is served in a disposable plastic container.

The half watermelon 🍉 MYR 7 ish is bought from Aeon Supermarket because he wants to eat watermelon so we ate it after eating the assam laksa.

12.45 noon - D'Laksa stall.

*** Wednesday 7.aug.2024 ***

9.06 am - at Swee Hing, he ordered the default fish slice noodles without milk MYR 14 nett and shared half of the 3 slices of fish with me. Taste fine.

9.12 am - my iced Cham drink MYR 3.50 nett. I bought half portion of ccf, 2 bitter gourd ytf, 2 Brinjal ytf, 2 okra ytf and 1 bean curd ytf MYR 15.40 nett to share with him.

9.30 am - his hot Cham and kaya toast total MYR 5.10 nett.

10.33 am - he drank another cup of coffee at home and we shared one guava that he bought yesterday.

Morning 44.70

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. Few years ago i tried the asam laksa in d'laksa midvalley with my mum. It was spicy for us. We only ordered a bowl to share.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hhhmmm, maybe they lower the level of spiciness now.

      Delete
  2. D'laksa broth is intense, sour and spicy. A little sweet for me but power lah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find ah Cheng assam laksa to be sweeter than this one.

      Delete