Wednesday, August 14, 2024

3 vege chapfan no rice

On Wednesday 14.aug.2024, went to golden chopsticks for chapfan no rice.

*** Chap Fan no Rice ***

10.18 am - MYR 18 nett for one glass of iced champing to share, my yinchoy, okra, bitter gourd chapfan no rice, and his braised meat, omelette, vege chapfan. MYR 10 nett for siew yuk and roast chicken.

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

1.38 pm - ate the half avocado he kept for me with 7 grains bread.

2.06 pm - ate the remaining 1 taro egg tart from oriental Kopi bought on 1.aug.2024 which is 13 days ago. This time I noticed that underneath the egg custard fillings are taro paste fillings.

Morning 44.65
Next morning 44.5

*** The End ***

2 comments:

  1. I like taro so taro-anything would sound good to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, then u must try this Oriental Kopi taro egg tarts. I am sure you will like it.

      Delete