Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Prawn HK ccf

On Tuesday 16.jan.2024, went to Mountain Hill shed Taman Serangkai to eat brunch and buy takeaway lunch for the elderly.

*** Mountain Hill ***

9.56 am - I ordered HK ccf with prawns MYR 8 nett. Taste ok, acceptable.

9.49 am - I bought the HK ccf from this stall which also sells pan Mee.

9.49 am - His yee Mee MYR 9 nett. He bought wanton mi soup for the elderly's lunch and dropped by to serve the lunch.

*** Golden Chopsticks coffee shop ***

11.45 am - Roast chicken thigh and siew yuk total MYR 10 nett for his dinner from Golden Chopsticks coffee shop.

*** Grocery store ***

10.19 am - He asked me to compare the sugar content before deciding to buy the blueberry jam or 4 berries jam.

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

11.46 am - It is my duty to clear and clean the jam bottle. I also ate all the remaining food that he kept for me.

12.43 noon - The elderly bought 4 pieces daigoumin and ate 2 pieces so we ate one each.

*** Preparing for CNY ***

Placed and paid for frozen food, total MYR 173 nett, to be collected before CNY for the Elderlies' CNY meals from laow Di Fang eatery.

*** Status ***

Reading before breakfast is 4.2 mmol/l which is the normal fasting reading.

4 comments:

  1. That St Dalfour brand of jam is supposed to be diabetic friendly. I have tried it before years ago and the taste is good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they do market themselves as diabetic friendly. Ya, taste is good.

      Delete
  2. I took one whole avocado this morning, selling at RM11 for 3 in AEON last Saturday... from Australia... so I think it is considered cheap...

    ReplyDelete