Friday, August 28, 2020

McD NL Rendang Cendol ic

 Yesterday morning, I received a request to buy McDelivery Nasi Lemak Chicken Rendang so the request was fulfilled. The "Made for you" sticker was on the left box because I asked for no sambal for the chicken rendang. For the GCB cutlet nasi lemak, I requested for light sambal.

 Left: chicken rendang 2 pieces. Right: GCB cutlet with a little sambal. Again, the sambal is too spicy for me. The rendang is not those creamy sweet rendang as it is quite salty. The rendang chicken has very tender meat, as if it has been cooked by pressure cooker. Eaten at 3.47 pm and 6.45 pm.

I like the taste of the GCB cutlet. It tastes like sweet soy chicken. The light sambal was very spicy so if there is a next time, I will ask for no sambal.

 There are 3 new types of nasi lemak in the time limited menu. I ordered two of them but not the spicy chicken mcdeluxe.

 Ordered these two ice cream as well.

 Cendol McFlurry and Sundae Cendol which has melted so I put the latter in the freezer to be eaten on another day. The cendol mcflurry's prominent taste is coconut and it is very sweet, eaten at 2 pm.

 I swapped the soft drink with bottled drinking water.

*** Thursday 27 Aug 2020 d163 ***

 8.11 am - pork Mee Hoon bought on Wednesday from swee Heng with added egg and little gem lettuce.

9.42 am - my portion.

18 comments:

  1. What does GCB stand for? The cendol mcflurry and sundae cendol look yummy to me. Must go mac hv a look and see if they hv any promption and wat they are offering recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is Grilled Chicken Burger. Can check mcd sg website to see their current promotion.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So nice, mcd is within walking distance of your home for you to check their promotions.

      Delete
  3. Yes, I saw the ad. I wonder if I go and eat it there, it will look like the one in the ad or not, so alluring!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you would prefer their spicy fried chicken than their chicken rendang.

      Delete
  4. This makes me want to try nasi lemak mak d as well. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmm...mayb I should try this MekDi Nasi Lemak one day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the MacD nasi lemak... hot and spicy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must try the McD nasi lemak just to satisfy mu curiosity. And the cendol McFlurry too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must ask them to tambah sambal for more oommmphhh and eat the spicy fried chicken. If u like coconut taste you may like the cendol mcflurry but be warned that there is a fragrant floral taste somewhere in the mix which I don't mind.

      Delete
  8. I would love to try the ice creams.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm rather addicted to McD nasi lemak. Went for the plain one with apple pie in the mix-and-match though I was contemplating the chicken rendang version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mix and match is good value for money. Too bad mix and match is not available for delivery. I don't think you will like the texture of the chicken in the chicken rendang cos it is really soft. Maybe it is just soft for the batch I bought.

      Delete