Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Eat Cake Again

Top View - decorated so prettily. A 6-inch cake.

Side View - with a pretty red ribbon too.

A three layered cake.

Creamy cheese is creamy.

Gave half away and kept 2 portion away for the next two days.

I bought the above Durian Cheese Cake on Thu 23 July 2020 after seeing this photo posted on CakesbyMia.C fb page. It sure is tasty. Price of a 6 inch Durian Cheese cake is MYR 150 nett, I was given a 10% discount. The durian layer is real musang king durian, everyone agrees on that.

*** Tuesday 11 August 2020 d147 ***

11.30 am - my breakfast of instant Quaker Oats (red packaging) with plain water and almonds.

12.48 noon - shared lunch by 2 pax of the hakka muk yee pork belly bought during the previous Saturday 8 August 2020 for MYR 7 nett and add on bok choy and air dried vit broad noodles 2 bricks.

3.17 pm - continue to clear my low sodium hi-fibre Jacob's crackers - eat 10 pieces at a time because the best by date is mid Sep 2020. 5 pm - eat one navel orange. 7 pm - eat 3 slices of 7 grains sprouted bread with chivers orange marmalade which I wanted to test as I haven't eaten this chivers orange jam before.

14 comments:

  1. Durian cheese cake!!!! Today i went to Secret Recipe & saw there is durian cake too. Did not buy coz i have bought some marble cakes earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have eaten secret recipe durian cake before at a friend's son birthday party but I don't remember how it tastes like. 😅

      Delete
  2. RM150!!!! 6 inches!!! But that's Musang King , no less...and it does look exclusively good! I saw one here, RM50 for a tiny one, no special ingredient, 4 inches only, maybe. I think I shall live without it, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is better you eat the durian fruits instead of durian cakes.

      Delete
  3. I never tasted durian cake. 6 inch cakelooked cute。what the occasion? Gave away half?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No special occasion. Just buy to eat. Gave half to my friends cos I don't want to eat so much.

      Delete
  4. Durian cheese cake is yummy but I prefer fresh durian fruits on its own.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Accidentally deleted so write again. Yes of course fresh Durian is best but this durian cheese cake is for those who loves to eat cheese. 😋😋😋

      Delete
  5. Wow at that cake. It sure is pretty and is durian, mmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So yummy and delicious looking, but at that price, i dont think i will buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. It is yummy! Even my mother says that the combination tastes good together.

      Delete