Saturday, August 22, 2020

McD Corn Pie

 Oops!

The missing pastry skin is sticking to the casing.

 I then break it into two. Perfect for those who love to eat creamy corn niblets. I find it a little bit too sweet for me.

 A tower of M boxes. All went into the fridge except for the two pieces of fried chicken (a wing and a piece of chicken breast meat).

 No delivery fees.

Maybe I will try the cendol mcflurry.

*** Friday 21 Aug 2020 d157 ***

 9.13 am - the kaya puff from the previous day which I put in the fridge.

 Still not there yet? No sign of kaya fillings yet. I ate all the kaya puff despite it is mainly pastry skin with lesser fillings.

 9.20 am - not my breakfast with bread. I just ate a bit of the egg and sausage. Cleared all sausages from the fridge.

 4.46 pm - my portion of rice and wood fungus pork bought on Thursday.

4.47 pm - add some fries to the rice. Before this, ate bits of biscuits and tarts as taste testing. About 6 pm - finished all the corn pie.

10 comments:

  1. Looks like McD feast with such order of a variety items but i knw u will keep them for days and finish lil' by lil'. Lets see how long u will take to finish them this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehehe, I try not to keep food for more than one day nowadays so I gave the quarter pounder burger away and will try to finish the mcd food by Sunday.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Deep fried food is not as healthy to eat as steamed food.

      Delete
  3. Since it is sweet, there is no need for me to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you are right unless you eat it with black coffee o kosong then it won't taste sweet.

      Delete
  4. Have not tried mac corn pie before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will like it since you like creamy corn custard.

      Delete
  5. Is it you have to order a minimum amount? That's a lot of boxes. :)

    I tried the cendol Mcflurry after seeing someone raving about it on FB.
    It's nice enough - imagine santan scooped over vanilla ice-cream. Can get jelak though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, no minimum order. I just like to make the rider trip worthwhile. Imagine riding the motorbike for such a distance just to deliver one measly item. So demotivating.

      Oh, got santan ah? Must be very sweet and must eat in many rounds cos duwan to get jelak.

      Delete