Thursday, August 6, 2020

Salted chocolate biscuits

Salted chocolate biscuit sandwich. One pack costs MYR 4.50 nett with 2 free small packs of Lexus Salted Vanilla biscuit sandwich.

Cheese cream, Vanilla cream and Chocolate cream fillings.

Each small pack contains 2 sets of sandwich biscuits.

Salted Chocolate biscuits with vanilla and chocolate cream. Tastes good.

*** Wednesday 5 Aug 2020 d141 ***

9.30 am - salted egg, century egg and deep fried intestines at MYR 6.50 nett.

9.57 am - my portion with no intestines.

12.54 noon - this rum and raisin ice cream is in my freezer since April so it is time to finish it.

1.04 pm - put this much back into the freezer to be finished on another day.

1.48 pm - pepper broth Mee Hoon at MYR 8 nett for lunch. Shared by 2 pax.

2 pm - my portion.

6.43 pm - this tin of low sodium high fibre Jacob crackers has sep 2020 as the best by date so I must finish them before that. So ate 10 pieces. I like them because they are not salty and not oily.

14 comments:

  1. Did ur spouse help u to clear the goin-to-expire items? I hardly buy food items in bulk coz i couldn't catch up with the expiry. Currently i hav some expired miso soup in the freezer & almost expired 100plus & beers sitting in the fridge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Normally I will clear them unless it is his food like yuk kon from oloiya or bee ching Hiang which I seldom eat. Miso soup packets can be kept way after best by dates if it is stored properly in the fridge. Errrh, beers and 100plus if kept in the fridge properly can last way after best by dates. U drink one can a day then can clear them lor.

      Delete
  2. I think I'll go for porridge today. Oooo...I love rum & raisin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you buy congee today? Rum and raisin seldom can get due to got alcohol so limited selling place.

      Delete
  3. I have finally finished the tin of Jacob's original cream crackers. So no more biscuits in my house. Yes, I am thinking of ice cream now on this warm humid day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, you prefer cream crackers to high fiber crackers. Time to stock up on more biscuits? Ice cream is always nice during hot weather.

      Delete
  4. I went on a biscuit binge not too long ago hah..hah.. Not buying anymore - too dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always biscuit binge now and then. Biscuits are very handy when very hungry so must keep some at home. I still got a lot cos I always buy more before finishing the existing ones.

      Delete
  5. I think i will enjoy the salted chocolate biscuits.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chocolate cream for the win. :) I have tries the one with cheese but I think it is not that good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our local biscuits are actually nice and crunchy, cheap too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, agreed. Both munchy biscuits and Jacobs biscuits are manufactured locally.

      Delete