Thursday, May 14, 2020

McD Banana Choco Pie

McD Banana Choco Pie at MYR 3.80 nett. This photo needs more light.

Chocolate and banana - always a safe choice. Sweet and tasty.

McD One Pie Two Delicious Flavours Series.

The family set that I bought previously at MYR 70 is now priced lower at MYR 55 nett so I bought two sets on Mother's Day and delivered them to one mother because this mother likes McD Fried Chicken whereas that mother likes to eat KFC Fried Chicken.

2 sets so 6 Sundae - 3 strawberry flavours and 3 chocolate flavours and none for me.

I still prefer McD apple pie because it is sourish whereas the banana choco pie is just sweet.

Just found out today (Thursday 14 May 2020 d58) that Choco Banana pie is no longer available. Now there is a Yuzu Cream Cheese pie. Let's see if I can managed to buy that to try though I like both cream cheese and Yuzu but I am a bit wary of the combination. Would the taste clash or complement each other.

24 comments:

  1. I never get sick of eating their Apple Pies since the day it went on sale! I loved eating them hot with crispy pastries. I will try this banana chocolate since I am a Monkey See, Monkey Do character. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonder this banana choco pie is available in sg mcd, if available maybe i will go try. Sg mcd got staff tested positive for covid 19, now seems like not much people dare to go mcd when it opened for takeaways again recently.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I m patiently waiting for taro pie. Banana choc pie not for me...too sweet with banana overpowering choc taste.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you like taro pie. I have eaten it but remember the taro taste is not that profound.

      Delete
  4. Not so keen on the banana chocolate combo. I'm sure I'd like their apple pie better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like a bit of sourish taste then you would prefer apple pie.

      Delete
  5. I hardly go to McD. If I do go, I hope I can remember to order apple pie to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you eaten mcd apple pie a long long time ago?

      Delete
  6. Never try the banana choco pie. But I think I wouldn't it for a snack since I like banana and chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you like both, then can go for it.

      Delete
    2. No more Choco Banana pie. Replaced by yuzu cream cheese pie.

      Delete
  7. OOhhh.. I haven't taken these two desserts before in McD... maybe one day I should try ordering them, esp the apple pie..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have tried McD's apple pie many years ago and I liked it. The banana choco pie should be nice because bananas and chocolate go very well together. But if too sweet, then I might not enjoy it as much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is not too sweet but it is not available now.

      Delete
  9. I just tried the new Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie...tasted refreshing like light lemony cream cheese frosting. I dont like banana anything except pisang goreng. 😀

    ReplyDelete
  10. I looked out for this choc banana pie at my McD drive-thru ad and didn't see it. Fortunately also if you're saying it's too sweet.

    Cream cheese in the pie sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So will you try the yuzu cream cheese pie?

      Delete
    2. Won't purposely go there for this, but will try if already there.

      Delete
    3. Ok, see whether you happened to be there or not.

      Delete