Monday, May 18, 2020

McD Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie

Bought a McD yuzu cream cheese pie at about MYR 4 nett to try. One side is cream cheese and one side is yuzu fillings.

This pie is not very sweet. The cream cheese is light and doesn't have a strong cheese taste. The yuzu fillings reminded me of peach taste. Yuzu and cream cheese is a good match, not boring at all.

Same packaging as McD apple pie.

Since we drive through to buy, we also bought 3 pieces of McD fried chicken at about MYR 15. Non-spicy but salty with peppers taste. We were given two drumsticks and a thigh.

Total price is MYR 22.95 nett. Drive through McD is convenient and fast with contactless payment.

This is the advert that tempted me.

Yesterday 17 May 2020 Sunday d61 for breakfast at about 9.20 am, I ate all 5 remaining pineapple rolls received on 11 May 2020 Monday d55 so in 6 days all 20 rolls were cleared. Can taste that they are very buttery after they were stored in the fridge.
I wasn't sure whether or not to try the yuzu pie until I received the above comment.

26 comments:

  1. Must visit mcd one of these days again, to see if hv these choco banana pie and yuzu cream cheese pies you blogged abt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you can see from their app or website before you visit the branch physically.

      Delete
  2. I finally cleared my white chocolate bar.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good. Better eat fast to clear rather than keeping until risking the danger of forgetting it like my poor strawberries.

      Delete
  3. It sure looks a whole lot nicer than the banana chocolate one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I need to eat like everyone else. lolx!

      Delete
  5. wah, u tried every McD new items? now that the samurai burger is back, I wanted to try it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to try all the new pies only. Ya, please try the new teriyaki samurai burgers and let us know if they are tasty!

      Delete
  6. I like the cross section pic you took of the McD Yuzu pie.(^-^)
    Had my 2nd Yuzu pie yesterday and planning to get more of those before the seasonal items end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your review that day. I am thinking of when to get it again. Yum! Yum!

      Delete
  7. Ok, I want to this this McD pie. Since MCO, I haven't go to McD or online order its food.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am eyeing the fried chicken and pineapple rolls. Have a happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spot on! Tomorrow I will head to McD to buy Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie. It sounds like my type of dessert snacks. I plan to eat one pie outside right away and will order extra home if I love it. Yums!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish they're put the fillings horizontally, then can eat both together. Like this gotta take one bite on right and one bite on left sides.

    I had to queue half an hour at my McD drive-thru the last round before it was my turn to order.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have a point there. Guess it is more difficult to put the fillings in horizontally. Wah, those customers buy a lot ah so all cars need to wait so long. Here, the queue is like 4 cars in front but fast moving.

      Delete
    2. Well there were easily 20 cars in front of me so probably too many people wanted McD that day.

      Delete
    3. Wow! 20 cars!? Means the cars all queue until the road outside because I can't imagine the McD drive-thru has such a long drive way.

      Delete
    4. Exactly! Took a short while to turn into the station proper. Also couldn't quite see the long queue was for what - petrol maybe? Though I guessed it was McD lah.

      Delete
    5. Maybe some is for petrol.

      Delete
  11. McD is available on Grabfood and I am very tempted to try the Yuzu Cream Cheese Pie. Also I want the sundaes and apple pie. LOL!

    ReplyDelete