Friday, May 19, 2017

Lamb Chop

After NuxV mentioned that Dave's Deli has started business in Midvalley Mall, I went looking for it and found it on the same row as The Library and Kim Gary eateries.

The 30% off for all main meals promotion is available. This discount is not applicable for drinks.

But only on Mon to Fri excluding public holidays for dining in from 12 noon to 3 pm only. Hhhmmm, but then I worked quite a distance away. After the enjoyable meal previously, I hope to eat here on this promotion.

Updated:
One day, my co-workers went to Midvalley Mall because they wanted to have lunch at Kim Gary but there was a long queue so we went to Dave Deli's which was nearby which also had a queue at the cashier counter where we had to place our orders and pay for our food before they were delivered to our table.

My order - Lamb Chop - MYR17.45 nett after 30% off the original price of MYR24.90 nett. The lamb chop is not exactly the fall-off-bone type but good enough. There were 3 pieces and I took 2 home for dinner since the sides of vegetable, mash potatoes and coleslaw alone were enough to keep me full for a while.

 Quarter Roasted Chicken at MYR14.60 nett after 30% off the original price of MYR20.80 nett. This is such a good deal when compared to some other eateries that serve Roasted Chicken too. There is a choice of a whole chicken leg or the breast portion.

Two of my co-workers ordered Chicken Chop at MYR14.60 nett after 30% off the original price of MYR20.80 nett and both of them could not finish this dish because it was too much for them. Same price as the quarter roasted chicken dish above. Which one do you prefer - Chicken Chop or Roasted Chicken?

 Foot long sausage at MYR13.25 nett after 30% off the original price of MYR18.90 nett. I ate this dish a long time ago when I was below 12 years old and found it to be quite tasty.

Total Amount for 5 pax is MYR88.15 nett




18 comments:

  1. Wow! You guys had a gala time ordering all the best from their menu at 30%. I am shocked to see the huge plate of chicken chop! I ate this at 1-U and it was really like half of your photo. I must dig up my old photos to compare. Anyway I enjoy their food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe they gave you a bigger plate so the chicken looked small. :)

      Delete
  2. I've heard of this place but I did not see it at Mid Valley when I stayed there a few years ago. Maybe it did not have an outlet there then or I did not look hard enough. Everything sure looks good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was not there when you stayed there a few years ago.

      Delete
  3. Good deal! The roast chicken leg looks better to me than chicken chop, but if I were hungry I'd go for the latter since it'd be more filling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deep fried chicken skin is thicker than roasted chicken skin.

      Delete
    2. Ya ya some more got flour added hehe.

      Delete
    3. hehehe, yes that's why it is thicker.

      Delete
  4. I prefer baking than frying anytime so I will choose roast chicken. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything looked great and tasty there. That foot-long sausage. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must go there and eat the chicken chop!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the one at one u. Hope it will open an outlet in starling mall.

      Delete
  7. ah....u made me craving for dave deli now.....hungrieeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the one near your work place for lunch! :)

      Delete
  8. Everything looks good. So far, I have not eaten a 1 foot long sausage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Equal to two normal length sausages I guess. :)

      Delete