Thursday, May 18, 2017

Simple Life

Lately I have been eating at vegetarian specialty eateries because my co-workers wanted to eat there and I am ok to eat there once in a while. This time, instead of  BMS Organics, we went to Simple Life because my friend felt like having their Organic Black Bean Soup that she had tried before.

My order - Mixed mushrooms herbal soup with pumpkin noodle set - MYR13.90+ 6% GST (MYR14.70 nett). A cup of green tea (hot) is included in this set. Fortunately the portion was small so I managed to finish it. I like eating various mushrooms so I find this dish quite tasty.

Mee Suah in Organic Black Bean Soup - MYR14.90+ 6% GST (MYR15.80 nett). I tried a bit of her dish and felt that it tasted better than my order so if she wants to eat here again, I may order this dish. She was halfway through her bowl of mee suah when I took the above photo. There were more ingredients in the bowl before that.

"Leadsafe for a healthier living" was written on the inside rim of the cup.

Total Bill is MYR30.50 nett for 2 pax.

Simple Life at the Gardens Mall. I was surprised to see that it was full house.during lunch time. People are more health conscious now and healthy vegetarian is the way to go, so it seems.  


18 comments:

  1. Yet to try any place vegetarian here, mostly chap fan kind of stalls, nothing special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No specialty vegetarian eateries there? I wonder is there a market for it there.

      Delete
  2. Now I am looking out for new vegetarian eateries to introduce to my SIL and her family whenever she visits Ipoh. I think your's friends bowl of noodle looks very tasty. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No need new ones, just need nice and reasonably priced ones.

      Delete
  3. I do not mind vegetarian some day. Your noodle bowl looked more tempting and colourful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely something I need! Love it, dear! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like Rose, I also prefer your order from the look of it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooo. I love mushrooms and I will definitely love what you are having. But since you said your colleague's order is nicer, then I wont mind having what she is having too. Haha. I like mee suah anyway so yeah, maybe that's what I'll love here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are other good food on the menu too.

      Delete
  7. I miss eating at Simple Life. Those days when I always bought like 10-20 groupon vouchers to eat there until no more promotions. I was like a cheap uncle trying to support their ailing outlet at Bangsar South. I will eat there again to bring back my health to track.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have successfully diverted all my lunch venues every time vegetarian was suggested by others hehe. I'm ok with stall-type economy rice (some more is cheap) but would prefer to have meat in these fancy places.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I guess they know not to suggest vegetarian eateries when you are eating with them. :)

      Delete
  9. Mixed mushrooms herbal soup with pumpkin noodle set looks good...but again I m not fond of eating vegetarian...

    ReplyDelete