Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Sekinchan Catch

We noticed a new eatery in One Utama so we went to try the food there.

Red Grouper Fish Slices noodle MYR25 nett. I chose to have kway teow and bee hoon as the noodle. The fish slices are fresh and tasty. The broth is very light in taste, not salty at all. I will have this fish noodle again.

Fish Ball noodle - MYR10 nett.

Seafood noodle - MYR16 nett. There is only one prawn but many clams.

Total price for 3 pax is MYR51 nett.

Sekinchan Catch by Teo Chew Lor

Teo Chew Lor which owns Sekinchan Catch - it moved from its previous location to a bigger shop unit which is opposite its old shop unit which is now occupied by Sekinchan Catch.

16 comments:

  1. I would love that! I wish they would do that here, use good fish and charge accordingly. Not a fan of the cheap frozen fish fillet they use, Dory usually.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. must stay clear of dory. all those dory fish I have eaten before do not taste good.

      Delete
  2. Oo yes I saw Teo Chew Lor last weekend and checked its old location to guess if it WAS the same shop. So they have upgraded... good for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the clear soup.. looks good and nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love the fish and seafood noodles especially when the fish and seafood are fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a coincidence. I just ate there last weekend. I really love their fresh fish balls. Next round, I will try other variations in the menu, with the fish balls again. Yums!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the fresh red grouper fish slices taste even better! :)

      Delete
  6. i like the clear soup too....very 'homey' noodle meal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is a Teo Chew Lor opening soon at Starling. I never noticed it at 1-U.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh good for you, another nice eatery you can visit at starling. in 1-u it is located at lg floor at old wing.

      Delete
  8. Fishball noodles at RM10 is alright. Thank you for sharing as AYden loves fishball noodles and we may just dine here when we are at 1U.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of the nicer fish balls so I am sure Ayden would like it.

      Delete