Tuesday, May 23, 2017

FOC Hot Water

Chicken Curry Kapitan Rice - MYR13++ (MYR15.15 nett). The curry gravy is thick and flavourful. As there was a lot of curry gravy, I took the balance home and ate them with mee hoon for lunch the next day.

 A cup of hot honey lemon at MYR5++ (MYR5.85 nett). We forgot to stir this drink so it was very sweet after we drank half of it as the honey was at the bottom of the cup. I asked for an additional cup of hot water to add to this half cup of honey lemon drink and was not charged for the hot water so we will definitely return to try all the items on the menu as we like their good service.

Peanut Paste and Sweet Potatoes - MYR6++ (MYR7 nett). I like this dessert because it is just slightly sweet.

Total Bill is MYR28 nett for 2 pax for dinner at Farmers Street, Jaya.

16 comments:

  1. These for 2 pax? Surely not enough for me, I can have them all alone hee hee cos I am a big eater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the combination of curry chicken, honey lemon drink and the dessert, perfect choices for a satisfying meal

      Delete
    2. We shared all these but on the menu it is not stated for two pax.

      Delete
    3. If you can eat all these and not feel that full then you truly are a huge eater.

      Delete
    4. Actually that is not really a lot :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I like it because it is only slightly sweet.

      Delete
  3. What a clever lady! Today I am learning that I should also tapao all the extra curry gravy that I always had to leave behind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to maintain a healthy bpm better not eat so much gravy because usually gravy has a lot of salt and sugar.

      Delete
  4. It's good you were given extra hot water at no extra charge. The color of the curry kapitan is quite dark.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the combination of your lunch. I like chicken curry kapitan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very appetizing. Can eat many bowls of rice.

      Delete
  6. Ah that's where your trusty container would come in useful! Otherwise it would be slightly odd to ask them to tapau the sauce for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, you are so right! I just use my container to keep the leftover curry gravy.

      Delete