Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Chiffon Cakes

Since I don't bake, I am now hooked on the chiffon cakes by RT Pastry because of their soft and light texture and affordable price. When I went to buy the 4th cake, I also bought some buns.

MYR5.80 nett for the pandan chiffon cake.

4th cake

MYR5.50 nett. Very light coffee taste.

MYR5.80 nett. My spouse says no taste. I ate it just for its light and soft texture.

I forgot - was it MYR5.50 nett or MYR5.80 nett for this one. I find this is the sweetest chiffon cake so far. Other flavours that I have not tried yet: green tea with red beans.

MYR5.50 nett. Very light vanilla taste.


20 comments:

  1. Wow, so many different flavours and types of chiffon cake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not easy to bake chiffon cake. I tried baking it once but it did not turn out well :(

    You really like this brand. I must try it too. It has been a while since I eat a good chiffon cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowwwww!!! You sure have tried a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wah...variety! I like chiffon too.. can eat two or three pieces without feeling full at all..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too. Half gone before I realized it.

      Delete
  5. Best pandan chiffon... try Delicious Bake at SS2, PJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah....u tried almost every flavor?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also love chiffon cake very much esp the orange flavours! I remembered my mum always baked them and I got so impatient having to wait for this chiffon's upside down tin to drop the cake down very slowly. So much memories now.

    I am very tempted to try this Japanese version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This bakery doesn't have the orange flavor,

      Delete
  8. So many variety but I usually buy the pandan flavour since the kids like it. I am tempted to taste the Japanese chiffon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like chiffon cake too....can eat a lot! Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've tried before and found them quite nice.

    ReplyDelete