Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Rich Desserts

We ordered the two desserts recommended by PH. Molten Lava Cake with a scoop of ice cream - MYR18.50+ 10% service charge (MYR20.35 nett).

Top view. PH is right when she says that the chocolate lava is not sweet because it truly is not sweet at all. It is very rich in chocolate taste. The ice cream on the other hand is sweet.

We also ordered the Churros Set - MYR25.50+ (MYR28.05 nett). The white dip in the small glass is cream cheese dip I believe but I couldn't detect any cheese taste. The taste is just very creamy. We did not count how many sticks of churro there were. We selected the dark chocolate dip but it was sweet and not as rich as the chocolate lava. How nice it would be if the dark chocolate dip tastes like the chocolate lava but it does not. The churros were not oily at all but they were sweet due to being coated by sugar. I think it would be better if they were just coated with cinnamon powder. Despite the dark chocolate dip being sweet, I drank all the leftover chocolate dip because I don't want to waste it.

Look at how the fork and knife stick to the magnetic board even after I overturned the board.

We were the only table occupied. There were no other customers there at around 2 pm. I hope this eatery has enough customers to sustain their business. They opened around May this year.

A piece of happiness written on the wall.

Storefront.

Total bill is MYR48.40 for 4 persons. We did not order any drinks because no drinks were required. We left immediately after eating the desserts so we could drink plain water from our water bottles in our car as we had enough calories from the desserts and do not need more calories from sugary beverages.

28 comments:

  1. The price of the churros set is a bit steep. I guess it's not too bad when shared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Business does not look too good. That is rather big for one, good to share. So it is all lava inside the cake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, a lot of chocolate lava inside the cake.

      Delete
  3. Nice dessert! I will definitely visit this place as I am a sweet toothed devil. I like the ambiance inside and do hope they can operate for a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Drink the chocolate dip? Yummmssss... Desserts make me slurp... Now feel like going to HD for a scoop or two... :) Over here no Molten choc... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee..hee..hee..glad you went to try the desserts. I have been there so many times, I did not even realize that the board is magnetic. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must be their no.1 customer! :) thanks for recommending this place to us here.

      Delete
  6. Oooh! I love chocolate and these desserts are making me drool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally you tried the dessert. How I love chocolate and I am sure I would enjoy the molten lava cake. I am not into too sweet dessert too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice presentation. Yummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aiyah, come at the wrong timing, so hungry after reading your post!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find churros often are overpriced but my boys love them especially the sugar coated ones. Since I cant be splurging on churros all the time, I made them eat chocolate coated donuts instead. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree with Merryn that churros are usually overpriced

      Delete
    2. Libby this is the only time I eat churros.

      Delete
  11. Classy. In Environment and presentation of food.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think your girls may like the desserts here.

      Delete