Monday, October 24, 2016

Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart

Bought just one to share with my friend who bakes.

Hokkaido Baked Cheese Tart - Straight out of the oven.

Side view.

We ate it when it was still hot. The pastry crust tastes like butter cookies and is thicker, sweeter and coarser than Uncle Tetsu cheese tart and Tokyo Secret cheese tart. The fillings taste very milky and flow out like liquid as soon as we cut the tart into half. I could only taste the cheese at the top layer. Suitable for those who don't like strong cheese and prefer strong milky taste instead.

One for MYR5.80 nett. For those who buy 5 tarts (MYR29), 1 tart would be given free. There was a customer who bought 18 cheese tarts (MYR87 nett) to take to Johor but I won't be returning for more because I need to save up to eat the Tokyo Secret cheese tart again.

26 comments:

  1. Looks yummy, I haven't got the chance to try yet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to try, please try the one from BAKE in Singapore.

      Delete
    2. BAKE is the popular Hokkaido cheese tart at ION Orchard

      Delete
  2. msia pastries are definitely getting costly. looks very delicious though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tokyo Secret cheese tarts are more expensive than this one though.

      Delete
  3. If it is anything like the one here, it is best to share - just a bite or two, very nice. Too rich to eat too much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want to go to the nearby bakery and grab one! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just ate all the 3 types of cheese tarts you mentioned last month itself. All 3 tasted really different but I love them all very much. The stronger the pong is the better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will save up for Tokyo Secret too..hahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I will pass hah..hah...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But this one very little cheese taste only so you can try it. Only if you like the liquidy fillings.

      Delete
  8. haha...me too..i will save up for Tokyo Secret!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Not cheap but then buy one to try for satisfaction then it is fine..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The next time you are in One Utama with your daughter, please go try one from Tokyo Secret! I think she will like it.

      Delete
  10. Have not tried yet but if there is a chance I will buy one to taste. Looks very rich.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is rich but not as rich as Tokyo Secret cheese tarts.

      Delete
  11. Awesome sharing, dear! I want a bite now! Have a great week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried the cheese tarts from BAKE in SG?

      Delete
  12. Baked cheese tarts again? You are an egg tart lover ya? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a lover but just want to try the cheese tarts that are making waves here.

      Delete