Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Oct Special Sweets

Nana's Green Tea's Special Sweets for October 2016 which is based on pumpkins.

Pumpkin Parfait - MYR23.90 nett - Pumpkin Pudding at the bottom, soft served ice cream and corn flakes next, then a scoop of vanilla ice cream, red bean paste and pumpkin cake.
Pumpkin Hot Cake - MYR19.60 nett - Pancake made with pumpkin in the batter served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and a scoop of blended pumpkin white bean paste and whipped cream.

Pumpkin Kuromitsu Latte (hot) - MYR16.90 nett - Milk, pumpkin puree and white bean paste topped with whipped cream and brown sugar syrup. Kuromitsu literally means black honey and is a Japanese syrup.
Pumpkin Latte with Soft cream (cold) - MYR16.90 nett - similar to the above except that it is topped with soft serve ice cream instead of whipped cream and is served cold.

The above items sound like heaven for people with a very sweet tooth. I have a sweet tooth too but not as sweet so I don't think I will be trying any of the above items. It would be interesting to see whether the Oct special sweets menu for Oct next year will have the same items or not.

12 comments:

  1. Looks great and dessertlicious... Pumpkin, I like but not sure how it tastes in latte or parfait... Will try at least one if I were there.. hahahaa..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have eaten pumpkin ice cream in Kyoto and it was super delicious!

      Delete
  2. My girl love pumpkin! I wonder if I can make those hot cakes using rice flour, no wheat flour for her - gluten.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I will like the Kuromitsu (Japanese syrup)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nana is in Sg so you can go try but not sure the oct sweets menu is the same or not.

      Delete
  4. I don't have a sweet tooth. Never ordered deserts like these cause I always have the impression that it is very sweet. Wonder if I am missing out on anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those desserts are tempting me! I must drop by and try the food.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Depends how much sugar they put in? Since pumpkin is relatively bland.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I just steam half a pumpkin to eat just like that and found that some pumpkins are quite sweet naturally.

      Delete