Sunday, August 7, 2016

Free dessert

Tou Tou Little Kitchen (肥 陶丸粉专卖店), Sri Petaling is still having their free dessert promotion if you order a dish from their special promotion menu since 2 years ago.

Two of us ordered a bowl of sharkfin melon and pork ribs noodle soup (鱼翅瓜汤) to share - MYR13.80+ 6% GST (MYR14.65 nett). For our free dessert, there is a choice of red bean sweet soup or barley ginkgo 
sweet soup and we select red bean sweet soup which is a bit too sweet for us but good as dessert to wrap up the meal.
As for the noodle, we could either have thin or thick hakka noodle and we chose the thin ones. A good enough savoury meal for two as we plan to eat cakes at another shop after this meal.

12 comments:

  1. I would love red bean soup cold. Adding ice will make it less sweet, I guess. Noodles look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love red bean soup dessert. I also love barley ginkgo. Hmm... How? LoL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Order a few dishes from that special menu and you can have both desserts as one dish comes with one free dessert.

      Delete
  3. No thanks to dessert if it is too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not too too too sweer so it is still bearable.

      Delete
  4. I will choose red bean sweet soup too

    ReplyDelete
  5. The noodles and desserts look yummy. I love both desserts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am fine with both too but prefer red bean.

      Delete
  6. Sharkfin melon, also known as figleaf gourd, I think. For a moment I thought, wtf?? Sharkfin for RM 13.80??! I don't like this melon anyway, I prefer real shark fin. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why don't you like this melon? Taste like other melons except it has many strands of flesh so it is more fibrous.

      Delete