Friday, October 25, 2024

Sang Har Mee Hoon Soup

On Friday 25.oct.2024, he planned to go to Soon Lei eatery to eat claypot fish mee hoon soup because he wants to eat the yam pieces in it but early in the morning at 6 am, he woke me up and asked me whether or not to go to Pudu ICC to eat fresh water prawns mee hoon soup so I got up and we reached pudu icc at about 7 am.

*** Pudu ICC ***

7.15 am - he ordered fresh water prawn aka sang har mihun soup MYR 23 and added deep fried fish fillets MYR 5 so total is MYR 28 from Tom noodles stall.

The hot cham is MYR 2.xx

7.53 am - Ah Weng Kor toasts, eggs and coffee set MYR 11.20 nett. We drank hot coffee the previous trip which was not that sweet. This time I ordered iced coffee and it was very very sweet so hot coffee tastes better.

I completed Omad at 8.30 am so I didn't eat the chicken soup below.

Morning 44.4
Next morning 43.6
Completing Omad early will release more water.

4.42 pm - his takeaway chicken in wine soup without noodles MYR 18 nett.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment