Saturday, October 26, 2024

No more yam

On Saturday 26.oct.2024, I suggested going to Soon Lei eatery since on Thursday night he said he wanted to eat the yam in the fish noodles soup in Soon Lei.

*** Soon Lei Kuchai Jaya ***

9.10 am - bitter gourd ling fish fillet noodle soup claypot medium size portion MYR 24 nett. He asked the staff about Yam and was told, no more yam now.

9.10 am - my Barley jinkgo tong Sui MYR 4.50 nett
His hot cham drink MYR 2.70 nett
Two soft boiled eggs MYR 3.20 nett

9.11 am - he also ordered a small portion of salted egg yolk mantis prawns MYR 20 nett which is quite oily.
I was still looking through the menu and the elderly staff told me, enough already the food ordered. Oops, don't let me over order. 😂 

*** Xin Lian Hin Taman Continental ***

10.23 am - he asked me to buy steamed chicken thigh takeaway for him MYR 8 nett. I requested for ginger dip.

10.03 am - xin Lian Hin shop

4.19 pm - he ate the chicken with the remaining wine soup from Friday.

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

10.25 am - tk bakery says to eat these buns on the day of purchase. So I need to eat them since two days have gone by.

10.28 am - tuna bun and sardine bun. Very light buns so I ate them easily.

12.16 noon - I also ate one third of this loaf of banana cake and found it to be sticky and too sweet for me.

11.34 am - I also ate one quarter of this pandan chiffon cake which is soft and not too sweet.

Morning 43.60
Next morning 44.15

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment