Sunday, October 6, 2024

No rice No rice

On Sunday 6.oct.2024, went to Tuck Tuck Tei to eat chapfan no rice because I wanted to eat broccoli 🥦 and then went to ah Muk Taman Desa because I wanted to eat the pork satay in nissin noodles soup.

*** ah Muk Cha Chaan Teng Taman Desa ***

10.22 am - we were there at 10 am sharp but this eatery took a few more minutes to open.

He ordered chicken chop rice dish which includes 2 sunny side up eggs, corns and cucumber MYR 17.90+ but he asked for no rice.

10.27 am - I wanted pork satay gravy nissin noodles soup but after confirming that the pork satay is made with minced pork, I ordered pork chop scrambled eggs corns nissin noodles soup MYR 17.90+ instead. A glass of black coffee no sugar iced MYR 4.90+ to share. 

I prefer pork chop which is lean than chicken chop, prefer tomato soup than nissin noodles soup, prefer macaroni than nissin noodles but the macaroni tomato soup option has chicken chop but not pork chop but they do sell one piece of pork chop ala carte at MYR 11.90+

Total MYR 44.75 nett.

*** Tuck Tuck Tei ***

9.22 am - I wanted to eat broccoli 🥦 but it wasn't available so my chapfan no rice MYR 6.50 nett has:
1. Spinach
2. Okra
3. Napa cabbage 
4. Steamed eggs

9.29 am - he ordered 2 soft boiled eggs, a cup of hot coffee and Kaya margarine toasts MYR 7.50 nett.

9.34 am - we let the eggs stay in the hot water for 4 minutes and they are more on the cooked side.

*** Sepetang Taman Desa ***

11.25 am - he bought MYR 10 nett siew yuk and roast chicken with ginger dip for his early dinner which I didn't eat any of this roast meat because my Omad is completed after the meal at ah muk.

Morning 43.70
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment