Sunday, October 20, 2024

Lontong

On Sunday 20.oct.2024, went to Tea Garden Tasik Damai to use the buy 1 kaw kaw drink get 1 free voucher which expires end of October 2024. During our previous visit, we bought 1 kaw kaw drink and received this voucher to get 1 free kaw kaw drink on our next visit.


*** Tea Garden Tasik Damai ***

8.12 am - my lontong MYR 12.90++ with sayur lodeh and compressed rice. I like this dish because I like to eat soft vegetables and compressed rice.

8.14 am - he ordered nasi lemak chicken rendang MYR 16.90++ which we shared. Good value for money because it has appetising acar too. Next time I intend to order mutton nasi lemak.

8.13 am - cocoa toasts kaya butter MYR 5.50++ which is tasty.

8.10 am - his hot white coffee MYR 4.90++
Soft boiled eggs MYR 4.50++
My foc which coffee kaw kaw ice which is listed as MYR 10.90++ on the menu

8.17 am - I poured all the white coffee and milk into the jug which contains the ice cubes. Very rich thick iced drink.

8.59 am - total is MYR 51.85 nett. The kaw kaw iced white coffee which is foc is not listed in this receipt.

Morning 44.05
Next morning 43.15
900g of water disappeared because I completed omad early on Sunday.

*** Duck Dinner ***

3.05 pm - he ate all the remaining roast duck bought from sunrise PJ on Friday 18oct2024, two days ago. I didn't eat any of this half roast duck this time because I was full.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment