Sunday, October 13, 2024

Tomato Soup Mixian

On Sunday 13.oct.2024, went to ah Muk cha chaan teng Taman Desa for brunch.

*** ah Muk Taman Desa ***

10.23 am - my order of Mixian pork chop egg in tomato soup MYR 18.90+ which tastes good. It has Napa cabbage and soybean puffs in the soup. I like the tomato soup because it is flavourful and I think it has no msg because it doesn't make me feel thirsty afterwards.

I prefer macaroni than mixian. Too bad they don't have the combination of macaroni tomato soup pork chop in the menu. No pork chop combination, just chicken chop, I wonder why.

10.26 am - he ordered dry curry pork chop nissin noodles MYR 17.90+ which doesn't have any eggs. The dry curry gravy is rich and creamy but I suspect they put soy sauce in the nissin noodles so the noodles are very salty, way too salty for us.

Iced black coffee no sugar MYR 4.90+ for me and hot ying Yong aka cham less milk for him MYR 4.90+

Total MYR 51.25 nett.

*** TK Bakery pandan Kaya cake ***

4.39 pm - I ate all the remaining Kaya pandan cake above since I don't want to keep it in the fridge any longer. Bought it on Saturday, one day ago. Normal price MYR 15.60 so after 20% off is MYR 12.48 nett. The top layer is pandan Kaya paste and not pandan Kaya jelly.

Morning 44.15 
Next morning 43.90
No idea which food item has  diuretic effects. Could be ah muk black coffee.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment