Monday, October 7, 2024

Promo Tea Garden Tasik Damai

On Monday 7.oct.2024, a new eatery, Tea Garden opened in Tasik Damai Sungai Besi so we went there for the opening promos. This Tea Garden is from jb and there used to be a branch in Sri Petaling which is now no longer there.

*** Tea Garden Tasik Damai ***

9.03 am - he ordered fried chicken nasi lemak MYR 14.90++

9.02 am - two soft boiled eggs MYR 4.50++ for him. I ordered iced coffee c Kaw Kaw MYR 9.90++ which has a promo of getting a coupon for a foc iced Kaw Kaw drink on our next visit.

9.06 am - butter kaya wheat bun combo with Hainan milk tea MYR 9.60++ and as an opening promo, after we registered online this combo is foc.

9.07 am - I also ordered kaya butter cocoa toast MYR 5.50++ which is tasty as the butter is salted real butter.

9.08 am - I also ordered baked herbal whole chicken leg with rice MYR 20.90++ but requested the staff to take back the small portion of rice as I don't want rice and the online ordering app doesn't support free text for me to say no rice. The herbal gravy could be less salty.

10.12 am - total MYR 64.60 nett which enables we to get a promo coupon with a discount for our next visit.

*** Purple cane tea eggs ***

4.44 pm - I ate one purple cane tea egg bought on Saturday with bread as I was feeling hungry.

Morning 43.70
Next morning ??.??

*** The End ***


2 comments:

  1. reposting: There used to be a Tea Garden in IOI City Mall. It was my office lunch gang favorite makan place.

    ReplyDelete