Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Tasty Braised Everything

On Tuesday 22.oct.2024, he chose to try out two eateries at Jalan Gelang, Pudu: Long Jiang Pork and Sun Fatt coffee shop. After that I walked to nearby Washington Cake House and bought one small container of sponge rusks and ola variety of baked goods for my friend.

*** Long Jiang Pork ***

After he has eaten the noodles at Sun Fatt Coffee Shop, he walked to nearby Long Jiang eatery to buy takeaway signature braised pork knuckles at MYR 19.80 per portion for his dinner. I preferred to dine in so I ordered 3 ala carte dishes to eat at the shop without rice, without congee and without noodles.

11.41 am - I like this tender braised pork ribs MYR 16.80 nett. Only 3 pieces.

11.27 am - there are 8 pots of braised every parts including ears and tongues.

11.42 am - I ordered ala carte 3 braised items: the ribs as mentioned above, tofu MYR 4 nett and livers MYR 10.80 nett. The livers we can detect wine in the braise gravy, just for the liver, we believe they added wine. We didn't ask them.

12.15 noon - I also bought takeaway for my friend so the total bill is MYR 177 nett. Please click on the above receipt to read the items and price.

My friend's order:
1. 2 portions of pork trotters MYR 13.80 x 2
2. Liver MYR 10.80
3. Tongue MYR 10.80
4. Rice set of trotter and ribs with rice MYR 20
5. Extra charge for takeaway MYR 1

My friend likes the flavourful braised items so will buy them again. The braise gravy made the meat and innards very tasty.

3.40 pm - I also bought takeaway braised stomach MYR 16.80 nett and nine turn large intestine MYR 19.80 nett. The 9-turn large intestine is soft and very tasty, without any strong intestine taste until I suspect it could be made from soy products. They also accidentally entered small intestines MYR 12.80 into our order so I decided to just accept and pay for it as they have already packed this item. I didn't order small intestine because I suspect my weak teeth won't be able to chew it. True enough the small intestines are very springy so I gave them to my friend.

3.40 pm - our takeaway items.

10.54 am - long Jiang eatery is at the further up block. Sun Fatt eatery is at the nearer block.

There are two rows of parking lots next to these blocks of building. Pay parking fees to the local council by HP app.

*** Sun Fatt Coffee Shop ***

He ordered all the food at this Sun Fatt eatery, jalan gelang, Pudu.

11 am - smoked pork with dry lai fun noodles and iced coffee. I tried a bit of the pork and didn't find it smokey. The lai fun is very springy until I resorted to swallowing them because they are too springy for my weak teeth to chew. There are ample deep fried lard cubes as toppings.

11.01 am - he also ordered this petola or luffa gourd pork misua soup which I preferred due to the very soft and easy to eat misua.
Total price for both noodles is MYR 22.50 nett. The iced coffee is about MYR 3.70 I think.

10.55 am - Sun Fatt coffee shop is just right next to this corner coffee shop.

*** Washington Cake House ***

4.16 pm - a small container of sponge rusks MYR 18 nett.
Very crunchy. Eat it just for fun.

12.21 noon - many items so I bought MYR 100 worth of items for my friend. A container of butter cookies is about MYR 36 

12.16 noon - shopfront of this cake house

*** Million Ocean ssg ***

12.55 noon - we stopped by million Ocean to drink two glasses of iced Cham and bought 1 mung bean pastry. Total MYR 8.10 nett.

Morning 43.55
Next morning 43.80
Up 250g water

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment