Saturday, October 19, 2024

Favourite Meals

On Saturday 19.oct.2024, went to midvalley mall but ate a light meal at Hou's Kopitiam Taman Continental before that because it is before 10 am and midvalley mall only opens officially at 10 am.

*** Nanyang Cafe Midvalley Mall ***

9.48 am - he wanted to eat the braised trotters at Nanyang Cafe and ordered our default food at this cafe:
1. Braised trotters dry noodles. He selected instant noodles because he knows I like to eat instant noodles MYR 19.90++
2. Hot cham drink MYR 7.90++
3. Prawns wanton dumplings in soup no noodles MYR 14.90++

I was still very full from our earlier light meal at hou's kopitiam so I kept my portion in my container to eat later at home.

*** Hou's Kopitiam ***

8.20 am -  early light meal before going to Midvalley Mall:
1. Soft boiled eggs MYR 3.50
2. Hot cham drink MYR 3.00

8.25 am - my favourite salted butter iced coffee MYR 5 
He also ordered eggs luncheon meat toasts MYR 12.90 to share but he couldn't eat much of it due to the mayo so I ate most of it. Next time must request them not to put mayo.

*** Food in afternoon ***

1.25 pm - mbg small avocado 🥑 
4 for MYR 10
8 get 1 foc 
So he selected 9 and paid MYR 20 nett
Looks good but later there are about 4 with dark dark flesh 

1.35 pm - I ate all the remaining noodles I brought home.

Morning 44.40
Next morning 44.05
Salted butter iced coffee always make water go away. In this case it is goodbye to 350g water

*** Midvalley Mall ***

9.28 am - a very big lovely and colourful kolam

9.16 am - sushi zanmai is now at LG gardens near banana bro 

9.18 am - banana bro after renovation 

9.19 am - Chonky cookies stall is now outside jaya grocers the gardens mall. I wonder will I ever try one.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment