Friday, October 18, 2024

Popular Prawn Egg Fried Rice

On Friday 18.oct.2024, went to PJ New Town to do an errand so we ate at Kam Heong coffee shop and then went to Sea Park to buy half a roast duck MYR 43 nett from Sunrise Roast Duck eatery and then he went to buy guppies to replenish our pond.

*** Kam Heong PJ New Town ***

9.43 am - he read about this popular fried rice by a former chef who used to be in DTF at a stall called Vui's Fried Rice in Kam Heong coffee shop. Popular because it has 4 big deshelled prawns and the price is only MYR 10 nett so he ordered one portion to try. I ate half of it and I need to eat the rice with the sourish belacan chili dip to make the rice taste multilayered.

9.44 am - while I was doing the errand, he went to Kam Heong coffee shop and ordered all the food, coffee and soft boiled eggs.

9.45 am - eggs look smooth

9.59 am - I then suggest that he also buy this prawn noodles which both of us shared. The bean sprouts in the soup are plump and crunchy.

*** Sri Karak ***

10.59 am - after Kam Heong we walked to nearby Sri Karak eatery to eat desserts which he ate only a bit of the food while I ate the bulk of them. Total bill MYR 20.15 nett.

10.30 am - durian tart MYR 3.30+ egg tart MYR 2.20+ coffee o kosong MYR 4.50+

10.29 am - ABC ice dessert MYR 9+ which the gula melaka syrup is served separately by default.

I couldn't figure out what is the white creamy liquid in this ABC. It doesn't taste like milk and it doesn't taste like coconut santan. I have no idea what it is.

5.17 pm - after we have paid the bill, a man about 60 years old entered the shop and bought a roll of kaya swiss roll for takeaway. He replied that it is good when I asked him about it so I also bought one kaya swiss roll MYR 20 nett cut into 10 pieces. When home at about 5.30 pm, I ate 5 pieces in one sitting. He tried a tiny piece and said that he doesn't like it because it tastes of cheese but I couldn't detect any cheese taste so I will be eating all of this kaya swiss roll.

11.04 am - shopfront of Sri Karak eatery at PJ New Town. This shop has been here for many years.

*** Sunrise Duck Seapark PJ ***

11.19 am - before the fish shop, we stopped by Sunrise Roast Duck Seapark and bought half a duck takeaway for his dinner.

12.22 noon - half a roast duck from sunrise roast duck Seapark at MYR 43 nett.

11.31 am - MYR 43 nett for half a roast duck.

Then he bought 7 guppies at the fish shop MYR 3.80 nett each and MYR 6.60 nett for aqua plants. About MYR 33.20 nett.

*** Clear Fridge Food ***

4.38 pm - in the evening I ate all the remaining roast chicken bought from baker's cottage on Wednesday 16oct2024. I didn't eat any of his roast duck.

Morning 44.00
Next morning 44.40
Quite good, only 400g water retained seeing that I ate fried rice, half a kaya swiss roll loaf and lots of sweet desserts.

*** The End ***

No comments:

Post a Comment