Monday, February 17, 2020

WG Slow Coffee again

Last Friday, we went to The Hub, SS2 for lunch for the 4th time in a row. It was back to Slow Coffee Cafe to celebrate a friend's birthday. My friend's pumpkin soup at MYR 13+ (10% service charge at MYR 14.30 nett).

3 of us ordered this Omelette Mushroom with Truffle Oil at MYR 21+ (MYR 23.10 nett). Portion is just right for me as I can finished the whole dish without feeling too full.

Baked eggs with Chorizo at MYR 26+ (MYR 28.60 nett). My friend loves this dish as it is very flavourful. I like the fact that it has a lot of capsicums on it. I think I will be too full if I finish eating this dish.

This is the birthday meal - Slow Breakfast with Sunny Side up eggs at MYR 28+ (MYR 30.80 nett). I believe the toppings are quinoa.

A lighted candle on top of the Pu Erh Ice Cream made by this cafe itself. Souffle Pancake with Pu Erh Ice Cream at MYR 18+ (MYR 19.80 nett) shared by 5 pax.

Total bill for 5 pax is MYR 162.80 nett.

*** Breakfast for two pax ***

Pork Yee Mee at MYR 6.50 nett, Hainam Tea Hot at MYR 1.80 nett and half a bowl of pan mee noodles with yinchoy at MYR 7 at Swee Hing Coffee Shop, Sri Petaling.

*** Dinner due to rain ***

 The traffic is too congested to go home so have to hang out in Jaya shopping center until the traffic has eased. Since I don't eat much for dinner but for today to warm the tummy, I ate a small bowl of curry mee hoon from Ah Cheng Laksa at MYR 7.20 nett.

Bill for one pax - Junior Curry Laksa at MYR 6.80+ 6% sst = MYR 7.20 nett.

Ah Cheng Laksa at Jaya shopping center, in between I love Yoo and Mr. CKT.

14 comments:

  1. Is the baked eggs with chorizo spicy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no,I think it is not spicy because my friend didn't say anything about it being spicy.

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday to your friend. Souffle pancakes look so soft and fluffy. Everything's so cheap at the coffee shop...and nicer than a lot of those upscale places too, I bet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They each got their own different plus points.

      Delete
  3. Yes those squiggly things are quinoa. I used to buy them for baby food and not again since those days haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How do you cook quinoa to be baby food? I find them to be too hard for my weak teeth.

      Delete
    2. Hard meh? Thought it's just like rice. I didn't eat much of them since so expensive and didn't taste that good to me either.

      Delete
    3. I find the skin quite hard.

      Delete
  4. I would love to eat the baked eggs with chorizo. But I need more bread than what is served hee..hee...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend couldn't finish the bread provided, hehehe. She left one piece.

      Delete
  5. I'm not so much into Slow Coffee type of meal. I am more of an Ah Cheng Laksa kind of gal :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. All looked good in Slow Coffee Cafe. I dont mind such treat once in a while.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ya, most people eat here to soak in the ambiance.

      Delete