Monday, February 24, 2020

Walls Cornetto Hojicha

Bought this Walls Cornetto Hojicha ice cream from Shell station for MYR 3 nett.

 It is not very sweet, has chocolate sauce in the middle of the ice cream and I couldn't quite taste the tea in this ice cream. Not milky. I will eat it again so that I can taste it better.

 After eating ice cream first thing in the morning, it is time to eat noodles. Fish balls at MYR 5 nett and Fish paste noodles soup at MYR 7.50 nett (small portion) at Homemade Fish Ball House, Sri Petaling.

 Ipoh Hor Fun Noodles (small portion) at MYR 7.50 nett. Taste very decent. The broth is very hot so it is good but I scald my tongue a bit.

 Then for lunch, we ate noodles again but a different kind. Beef dry noodles at Yang Kee, OUG. Small mix beef noodles at MYR 9 nett, small radish beef noodles at MYR 10.50 nett and a glass of iced white coffee at MYR 3 nett.

 Receipts for breakfast and lunch for two pax at a total of MYR 42.50 nett.

 Takeaway dinner from Mookata, OUG. I have been to the branch in Cheras.

 Please click on the above menu for a larger image. I ordered braised pork rice at MYR 12 nett.

 Ala carte menu. Please click it for a larger image.

Interior. It was about 3 pm so there were no customers. I hope this branch can survive here because the prices are ok and the food tastes ok too.

12 comments:

  1. Love all the noodles especially the Ipoh hor fun. Oooppsss!!! I spot a chipped bowl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. a bit chipped is ok as long as not served to children.

      Delete
  2. Havent try thay ice cream flavor.

    Hmm. Fish paste noodle would be my option.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ice-cream looks interesting, but surprising that you didn't taste any tea in it.

    Seem like lots of good food in Sri Petaling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nowadays good food can be found everywhere. Guess people is getting good in cooking nowadays.

      Delete
    2. ya, demands create supplies.

      Delete
  4. Prawn noodles and beef noodles are my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ipoh hor fun for me, i like hot and warm broth

    ReplyDelete