Saturday, February 15, 2020

WG Robataya Empire Subang

This was a lunch in mid November 2019 (last year). We have eaten at Robataya in One Utama so this time we went to the branch in Empire Subang. My friend ordered the Buta Kyushu Set at MYR 22++ (10% service charge and 6% SST = MYR 25.52 nett).

I ordered iced matcha ice cream drink at MYR 15++ (MYR 17.40 nett) and chawan mushi at MYR 6++ (MYR 6.96 nett).

I also ordered salmon fried rice at MYR 9++ (MYR 10.44 nett) which I kept most of the rice. So my lunch costs MYR 34.80 nett which is much more than my friend's set lunch so next time it is more prudent to order the set lunch.

Total price for 2 pax is MYR 60.30 nett.

*** Food on 2 Nov 2019 (Sat) ***

Pork noodles at MYR 9.90 nett from Ding Xiang Xpress Sang Nyuk Mee Stall 12A at PopCorn Food Court, Midvalley Mall.

The receipt.

Less sweet hot cham drink (coffee mixed with tea aka Ying Yong) which is too milky for my friend so I had to finish drinking it. 

This is the price list for the mixed rice stall at PopCorn Food Court in Midvalley Mall in Nov 2019 for the record. When compared to the price list in 2018, the price has increased by 30 cents for the 1st four categories from MYR 7.50 nett to MYR 7.80 nett.


On the same day, we had late lunch / early dinner at Rakuzen - Unagi bento set at MYR 33+ (6% SST = MYR 34.98 nett).

Our usual Salmon at MYR 26+ (MYR 27.56 nett) and add MYR 10+ (MYR 10.60 nett) to turn it into a set lunch so in total the price is MYR 38.16 nett. Kept half for later because two sets are too much for two of us.

10 comments:

  1. I want that matcha ice cream drink and chawanmushi, yums. Ya, it is cheaper to order the set but the set don't have matcha ice cream drink leh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are right, the set doesn't have the matcha ice cream drink.

      Delete
  2. Ooo...I see liver! I love unagi too, my girl's favourite - nicer than salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Set is usually cheaper but sometimes its not what we want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss Robataya. Must go back there for dinner one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But you got a fancy drink at Robataya so cannot compare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, you are right. That fancy drink is the most expensive of the 3 items I ordered, hahaha!

      Delete