Thursday, February 6, 2020

WG Nyonya Tingkat

Early Jan 2020, way before CNY, we were at The Sphere for lunch and I asked the staff of this nyonya eatery, which dish is not spicy and she answered Assam Laksa which I don't quite believe her and I asked again which she replied the same thing so I ordered it with mee hoon instead of the default lai fun noodle.

True enough it was not spicy but sweet and sourish a bit. I like it and gobbled the whole portion. Price is MYR 11.99 nett.

Bill from Nyonya Tingkat Signature at The Sphere.

Then four of us went there for dinner on CNY Day 2. Nasi Lemak Daging Hitam Manis and Nasi Lemak Kari Kapitan Ayam.

Nasi Kerabu set with three layer tea drink at MYR 25.19 nett. The drink is not shown in the photo above.

My order: Nyonya dumpling / chang at MYR 11.99 nett.

Taste sweet with soft glutinous rice. Fine by me.

Total price is MYR 78.20 nett for 4 pax.

Nyonya Tingkat at The Sphere.

16 comments:

  1. So good, can find assam laksa which is sourish and not spicy. I always avoid laksa as it is always so spicy and i cannot take spicy food like you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...nyonya chang!!! *looks at the price & faints*

    ReplyDelete
  3. A whole egg in nasi kerabu?? Ooo. I like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sour taste must have whet your appetite, hence no need to keep half for dinner LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. long time never eat asam laksa....better finish it than keep coz all the meehoon will soaked up the gravy and become soggy later...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely right about it being soggy later but I like soft soft soggy mee hoon, hehehehe. :)

      Delete
  6. Now you are making me hungry with all the delicious looking food photo. I love Nyonya food.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oo everything looks good to me.

    ReplyDelete