Sunday, February 16, 2020

WG Curry Chicken Prosperity Bowl

We went to Prosperity Bowl, SS2, PJ for lunch again and this time I ordered just a bowl of curry chicken (small) at MYR 7.50 nett from the ala carte menu. I have to say that I got hungry very fast after this so next time, I need to order more than this small bowl of curry chicken which contains 2 pieces of chicken and 2 pieces of potatoes.

My friends ordered curry noodles at MYR 8.50 nett, dry chicken noodles at MYR 9.50 nett and a portion of chicken at MYR 7.50 nett with a small bowl of rice at MYR 1.50 nett so the total bill is MYR 34.50 nett.

*** WG Lunch on 12 Dec 2019 ***

Set Lunch of Prawn Pasta and Tea at MYR 22 nett at Peter Hoe Cafe (JY Kitchen Sdn Bhd) at The Row, Jalan Doraisamy, KL which we have been to before in Aug 2017 but this time, they have closed the Crafts and Gifts Shop Adjoining section and just sell the crafts and gifts inside this cafe.

We paid for our own order so we get separate individual receipt.

8 comments:

  1. Curry looks good! Can't say the same about those prawns in the pasta - would be nicer if they had just mixed them altogether instead of placing them around the side like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I see you don't like your food to be handled too much by the staff in this instance, it is the extra arrangement of the prawns.

      Delete
  2. The curry chicken would be nice with either rice or bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The curry chicken didn't come with any bread or something?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no, because I ordered just the curry chicken from the ala carte menu. There is curry chicken with rice included at a higher price but I didn't order that because I don't want to eat one whole bowl of rice.

      Delete