Sunday, September 1, 2024

Lei Cha The Local

On Sunday 1.sep.2024, he wanted to try the eatery The Local kopi Malaya at Taman Desa. This eatery serves meatless vege eggs dishes and has around 4 to 5 branches.

*** the Local kopi Malaya Taman Desa ***

9.28 am - I ordered lei Cha MYR 17.80++ which is tasty, minty herbal taste not too strong and the veges are soft enough for my weak teeth.

9.29 am - hot coffee MYR 5.90++, iced coffee MYR 6.90++, fruit rojak MYR 16.80++ which has a sweet sauce that tastes like Assam laksa sauce.

9.32 am - toasts butter kaya MYR 5.90++, soft boiled eggs MYR 5.90++

9.33 am - kaya butter crispy toasts taste good 👍 

9.53 am - fruit rojak my portion. I ate all the sweet sauce because I don't want to waste the sesame seeds and peanuts in the sauce.

10.19 am - total MYR 65.70 nett.

9.17 am - the local shop front.

10.19 am - the local interior

*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw taman desa ***

10.27 am - they have the 5 ringgit banner Hor fun banner promo until 1sep2024 hanging up in front of the shop.

*** His Early dinner ***

Before going back, he walked to nearby Choy Kee Hong Kong Roasted eatery to buy duck meat and siew yuk for his early dinner.

3 pm - I ate one piece of duck breast meat. Duck meat and siew yuk MYR 17 nett.

Morning 44.95
Next morning 45.00

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. The yitcha kaw kaw shop exterior reminds me of Foodpanda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to love fruit rojak and I have not eaten it for years now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sauce has a lot of sugar in it so you are right not to eat it.

      Delete
  3. The butter in the toast is a lot and evenly distributed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thickness is evenly cut, yes but I think they just put it near the edge, didnot cover the whole bread area.

      Delete