Monday, September 16, 2024

Use Coupon Get Coupon

On Monday 16.sep.2024, went to Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling to use the coupon only to receive one more coupon. 😂 Guess it will only end when they have finished giving out all the coupons. Before that we went to hou's kopitiam because it opens at 7 am whereas Yitcha Kaw Kaw opens at 8 am and I wanted to drink my favourite drink.

*** Hou's kopitiam taman continental ***

7.34 am - he ordered soft boiled eggs MYR 3.50 nett and a small cup of hot tea MYR 3 nett. I ordered croissant kaya MYR 6.50 nett and my favourite iced salted butter coffee drink MYR 5 nett. Total MYR 18 nett.

7.31 am - he says the soft boiled eggs are very smooth and tasty.

*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw Sri Petaling ***

8.19 am - he ordered a small cup of Kaw Kaw coffee MYR 3.50++ and I ordered one hard boiled egg MYR 1.50++ and double kaya butter thin toasts MYR 5.50++

8.20 am - he ordered fried chicken drumstick nasi lemak MYR 14.90++ which has a small bowl of potatoes curry which I like. He has eaten the siew bao pastry MYR 2.90++ when this photo was taken. 😂 

8.25 am - I also ordered a bowl of chives pork sui Gao which has 4 sui Gao MYR 9.90++
I prefer the wantons I ordered yesterday because the wantons are smaller and takes up less stomach space.

After using the MYR 10 off coupon, the total price is MYR 32.70 nett.

8.38 am - the fillings of chives and pork meat. Thus complete my omad.

Morning 44.35
Next morning 44.60
Went up because I ate all the thick flour skins of the 6 Sui gao because he only ate 3 of the fillings and not the skins.

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. Need to spend how much to get a coupon?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't ask them but the 3 times they gave me coupons, the bills are 34.70, 31.30 and 32.70 but you could ask them if there is a minimum spending to get the coupon. To use the Coupon, the bill must be over 25 ringgit.

      Delete
  2. That's good then, you can keep getting and using the coupon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went 3 times already, time to take a break 😂

      Delete