Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Free Eggs again

On Wednesday 11.sep.2024, went again to try some more dishes from Ming Hin and also to get 4 free eggs.

*** Ming Hin ssg ***

9.43 am - he ordered foc 2 x 2 soft boiled eggs worth MYR 3.50 nett per set of 2 eggs and a small bowl of luncheon meat fried egg instant noodles soup MYR 9.90 nett. I ordered a small portion of smoked duck breast meat pork lard noodles MYR 12 nett 

9.46 am - he then gave the fried egg to me because he is eating the foc 4 soft boiled eggs. He also ordered Kaya butter toast MYR 4 nett.

9.48 am - his small hot cham drink MYR 2.50 nett.

Total price for 2 pax MYR 28.40 nett.

*** Ocean Million ***

10.20 am - immediately after dining at Ming hin, we walked to the nearby ocean million coffee shop and I drank a glass of iced cham MYR 3.30 nett and we shared one mung bean pastry MYR 1.50 nett. Thus my Omad is completed for this day by 11 am.

When back home, he drank all the remaining coconut juice he bought on Saturday which was kept in the fridge, bought 4 days ago and I helped him to test it before he drank it to make sure it hasn't gone bad. The taste is ok.

Morning 44.65
Next morning 44.70

*** The End ***

4 comments:

  1. Wah, not bad can get free eggs. One day I must try iced cham. ZUS coffee just opened an outlet at the shop house along same row Restoran 1111 and they are having promo on cham [they called it cham-back (as in come back)]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My friend told me Zus coffee is quite nice but I haven't tried it yet. This free eggs promotion is a good way to introduce their new shop to customers.

      Delete
  2. One day I can eat 6 eggs hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good 👍😊 good quality eggs are full of nutrients especially proteins.

      Delete