Sunday, September 8, 2024

Hot Tong Sui 52+n4

On Sunday 8.sep.2024, went to yitcha kaw kaw Taman Desa for brunch at 9.50 am then I eat my early dinner at ah Muk Cha Chaan Teng Taman desa at 10.33 am while waiting for Lol Soon Kee Dessert Taman Desa to open at 11.20 am.

*** Lol Soon Kee Taman Desa ***

11.30 am - my hot bubur cha char MYR 6.50+ with orange sweet potato, purple sweet potato, taro and firm chewy tapioca starch pieces.

11.33 am - his hot osmanthus fungus tong sui MYR 6.50+

11.45 am - shop front Taman desa

11.45 am - it is next to ah Muk eatery.

11.30 am - total MYR 14.30 nett. This branch is owned by ckc partnership plt.

*** Yitcha Kaw Kaw Taman Desa ***

9.50 am - we shared one siew yuk nasi lemak MYR 16.90++ no anchovies in this nasi lemak. The rice is tasty and I like that they also give a bowl of curry potatoes.

9.55 am - double thin sliced kaya butter toasts MYR 5.50++
Soft boiled eggs MYR 3.60++
Hot white coffee small cup MYR 3.90++
Breakfast sets are not applicable on weekends so we ordered the items individually, ala carte.

9.59 am - I like to eat this thin toasts. The kaya is quite eggy.

9.57 am - the soft boiled eggs are like onsen eggs, very nice texture. Total price for 4 items is MYR 34.70 nett.

9.51 am - interior

10.08 am - a group of people waiting for seats, good business on Sundays.

*** ah Muk Cha Chaan Teng Taman Desa ***

10.47 am - I ordered all 3 items above because he is full and not eating any food.
Hot cham MYR 4.90+
3 Pork sui gao MYR 8.90+
Macaroni chicken chop egg in tomato soup MYR 14.90+
Total MYR 31.55 nett

10.55 am - luckily the amount is not too much so I could eat all the macaroni. I like the sourish tomato soup so I will order this dish again.

10.57 am - the fillings of the pork sui gao has texture similar to fish balls so no more next time.

10.33 am - ordered using hp app.

Morning 44.30
Next morning 44.55

*** The End ***

6 comments:

  1. all these 3 restaurants - Ah Muk CCT, Lol Soon Kee and Yitcha Kaw Kaw also have branch in SP. I have tried the macaroni chicken chop with egg in tomato soup and the pork sui gao in Ah Muk. I quite like both. Yea, the macaroni in sourish tomato soup is nice & i will order that again too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, you also like the pork sui gao. Ya, I have been to 2 of them in SP and walked past the dessert shop cos it only opens at 11.30 am in SP.

      Delete
  2. All the food look so delicious and I happen to be very hungry while reading this. I like the nasi lemak at Yit Cha Kaw Kaw. Haven't tried the one with siew yuk as yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When hungry most food looks delicious 😋🤤 😁

      He prefers siew yuk than the nam yue yuk but this siew yuk is not the best la.

      Delete
  3. Another post on Yitcha kaw2... now I'm really tempted to try! There is a branch in Kota Dsara which I wanted to go once, but my kids overruled that in favour of a pretty cafe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like their thin Kaya butter toasts but I believe you will say you can make them at home easily. 😁

      Delete